The SpaceThis fully furnished unit is 30 to 50 meters away from the stairs that give access to the beach and to one of the best surfing spots in the world. Guest AccessThe unit includes:
- 1 master bedroom with a queen bed for 2 people,
- 2 bedrooms with single/double bunk beds for up to 6 people,
- 1 very small bedroom for 2 children preferably,
- 2.5 bathrooms,
- living/dining room with amazing ocean views,
- kitchen with counter,
- large balcony,
- laundry room,
- 2 parking spots, and
- storage. Interaction with GuestsI am usually travelling because of work, but I am most of the time available through Whats-app, iMessage, and email. My aunt and my father help me a lot with the check-ins and check-outs. The NeighborhoodSeñoritas is a great place to practice all kind of water sports: surf, paddle board, snorkel, etc.
Both the neighborhood and the building have private security.
Just a few meters South of the apartment, you have one of the best surfing points in Lima's coast, right between Señoritas and Caballeros beaches. The apartment is 30 to 50 meters away from the stairs that give access to both beaches.
There are a few restaurants with very good food and fresh fish a few minutes walking (behind the building to the left) and, also, the Punta Hermosa Market (a bit further away), which I recommend for having breakfast. There are also some stores to buy groceries, although I recommend bringing that from Lima; it is cheaper and more varied. There is also an amazing place to eat sweets just a few blocks away.
To go out at night, there is El Dragon Bar Discotheque and other small places in Punta Hermosa town, although in autumn, winter, and spring these might be close, as not a lot of people go to the beach during the low season. Getting AroundThe rental includes two parking spaces in case you own/rent a car.
Additionally, the place is about 15 minutes walking distance from buses and taxis to nearby beaches and Lima city. Other Things to NoteThe wireless internet does not work well to stream movies, nor does it allow too many devices connected at the same time. Unfortunately, the signal is not very strong in the area.