The SpaceYour Accommodations:
- Private bedroom with (get this!) a door.
- New Queen sized, comfortable bed. The room also has a closet for clothes and a suitcase rack for your to store your things while visiting.
- All the linens you'll ever need! 5 Big Fluffy pillows, Big fluffy towels, wash cloths, sheets, microfiber blanket and cozy down comforter...anything you need to be clean and warm...I've got you covered.
- Bathroom right across the hall from your room...new vanity, tile, tub and shower. Shampoo, Conditioner and liquid body wash are available to use in the in-shower dispenser. If you’re not a body wash kind of person, there is bar soap available to you in your bedroom.
- Unlimited use of Living room, Kitchen, Washer/Dryer and wifi
- Enjoy coffee, tea and hot coco at our Beverage Bar. You are also welcome to a small self-made breakfast of oatmeal or bananas.
The room would fit a couple nicely...or a couple and a small child. At this time, we are only available to adults over the age of 21 (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian)
Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have and PLEASE contact me directly prior to booking. Thanks :) Guest AccessWifi access, use of living room, kitchen and cable TV. Plenty of free street parking on a quiet and safe street. Interaction with GuestsI work in the San Francisco Bay area during the week, but home most weekends. My wife Allison works from home and is available to check you in after 3:30pm. She is happy to share with you information on local attractions, driving directions or basic information on the neighboring community.
We have a little dog named Rudy. He is extremely friendly and loves having guests. He is available anytime for free kisses and pets.
If you need anything just let us know, we would be glad to help. We hope that you have a wonderful stay in our home and visit to Sacramento! The NeighborhoodBeautiful walking/biking trails, 3 golf courses close by, the Sacramento raceway. We are minutes from downtown and shopping as well as the factory outlets and movie theaters of Folsom CA. Getting AroundPublic transit does not stop in our neighborhood, but there is light rail and a bus system a short ride away as well as taxi service. Other Things to NoteWe have a small dog (under 15lbs) named Rudy and he loves guests!
At some points throughout the year, there are TWO bedrooms available for rent/AirBnB. There may or may not be another guest in our home at the time of your stay.