Spectacular mountain views and a private setting are yours at this beautiful Randolph vacation rental home. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough room to sleep up to 6 guests, this lovely house ensures a truly remarkable White Mountain retreat!
Inside, this gorgeous residence boasts 1,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space and a spacious open-concept living area, featuring stunning cathedral ceilings, skylights, a view of the upstairs loft-style open hallway, gleaming floors, a propane stove hearth, and charming double French doors that lead out to a private front deck, complete with Presidential Mountain views. The living room flows into the dwelling’s cheerful dining area and nice kitchen, which comes fully equipped with all necessary cooking appliances and ample cabinets. Also on the home’s main level is an expansive, quiet bedroom with sizable closet and a bath.
Upstairs, you’ll encounter 2 more bedrooms, both featuring enormous closets, a bath, a sliding door out to the balcony area and an open hallway, which makes for an ideal computer work space. Central air conditioning is supplied throughout, in addition to everything else you need to feel as comfortable as possible, including cable TV, an in-unit washer and dryer, ironing equipment, and complimentary wireless internet access for your convenience. Plus, the garage provides a protected entrance to the home for your peace of mind.
While you may feel a million miles from the stresses of daily life in this picturesque wooded setting, the home is ideally located near lots of noteworthy area attractions! You’ll find pristine hiking trails right across the street, ski resorts only 30 minutes away, lakes just 30 minutes away, and a terrific golf course accessible in 10 minutes. Outdoor recreation abounds in this region, hosting endless prime opportunities for activities such as hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, jetskiing, ice fishing, dog sledding, and of course trying out the fantastic local eateries - be sure to grab a tasty meal at Mr. Pizza and the Water Wheel!
Whether you intend to spend the majority of your trip meandering scenic hiking terrain, out on the ski slopes, or simply unwinding on the home’s front porch while gazing at breathtaking views of the Presidential Mountain Range, you can’t go wrong by choosing this exceptional Randolph vacation rental house as your home base for exploring New Hampshire’s mesmerizing White Mountains!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, gleaming flooring, propane stove hearth, private deck, cable TV, ironing equipment, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning throughout, ample closet space, and much more
- Enjoy sensational views of the Presidential Mountain Range from the home's lovely private front porch!
- Outstanding location! Across the street from hiking trails and minutes away from ski resorts and golf
- Close proximity to lakes, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, water sports, ice fishing, dog sledding, excellent local restaurants, numerous other outdoor recreational activities and noteworthy attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 set of Full-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Sleeps 6 adults comfortably
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply