The SpaceThis stunning chalet is situated in a beautiful quiet luxury resort on the red sea - a perfect destination if you are looking for a relaxing couples retreat, or a fun time with your family / children.
The chalet is on it's own (top) floor, with 3 bedrooms and 2 large private patios - one facing the sea, and another at the back.
The front patio (sea view) is truly a great place to have BBQ's, a cup of coffee, tea, breakfast, dinner, stargazing - you name it. You will get totally different experiences during the day, and at night when the resort's ambient lighting kicks in.
Patio furniture wise: we have a white table & chairs available, and some lightweight sofas.
The master bedroom is equipped with a Queen bed and it's own washroom. The other two bedrooms have 2 single beds each.
The 2nd washroom is also equipped with a shower. Both washrooms have modern water heaters for instant warm showers.
Guest Access- Many beautiful elevated pools throughout the resort
- Large sand and grass beaches (if you prefer to relax on the beach without touching sand)
- Resort restaurant & cafe - seconds away walking distance from the chalet (great food, and wonderful seating in the center of the resort) w/ delivery services
- Fully equipped kitchen if you prefer to cook :)
- Boat & equipment rentals (kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, kite surfing, etc.)
- On-site convenience store for all essentials
- Living room equipped with 2 sofa beds (can be extended), and cable TV channels
- Play area near the beach for children The NeighborhoodOutside of the La Vista 5 resort, there are plenty of additional options for food & entertainment. There are some fish restaurants in the area that have raving reviews. Porto Sokhna is also a few-minute drive away form the resort, and it offers a wide verity of shops / restaurants / cafes, and entertainment options. Getting AroundOne of the beautiful things about Ain El Sokhna is it's distance from the capital city of Cairo. If you are visiting / staying in Cairo, the resort is only a 90 minute ride. There are plenty of shuttle services that will take you there and back. If you are interested, alternatively we can also offer you a private car rental. Other Things to Note- The resort is typically very quiet and relaxing
- The beach is quite large / wide
- The water depth is PERFECT for everyone, the depth is extremely gradual, so you'll have peace of mind if you or your loved ones are in the water. For those who love snorkeling or swimming in the deeper waters, go a bit further in and you're all set
- A boat / equipment rental shop is located on one end of the beach