Fall is the most glorious time to visit this 3-bed, 3.5-bath Red Feather Lake house! The home is ideally located within Fox Acres Mountain Resort, with terrific amenities, including a golf course, amidst gorgeous autumn foliage and crisp mountain air!
Nestled within a forest of tall pine trees on the banks of a small, shimmering lake, ‘Tall Pines Lake House’ is tucked away in a secluded area of Fox Acres Country Club, a gated golf community with a golf course, tennis, 15 stocked lakes and access to the glorious surrounding Roosevelt National Forest’s lakes, trails and rivers. The home has 2,100 square feet of living space, allowing you and your group plenty of room to spread out and and comfortably relax. The property has beautiful hardwood floors and a fabulous gourmet kitchen, allowing you and your companions to enjoy home-cooked meals. All of the necessary amenities of your own home are provided, including an in-unit washer and dryer. Additionally, designer luxury linens by Vera Wang, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn and Calvin Klein grace every bed and bathroom.
Relaxation awaits you and your travel group at the end of adventure-filled day in the Rockies! You’ll love relaxing on the comfortable leather furniture in the living room while you watch movies on the flat screen television and enjoy the soft glow of the 2-story rock fireplace. Or, curl up with a book in the cozy loft, complete with queen-sized pull out couch. When dinner time rolls around, cook up delicious barbeque on the outdoor propane grill. Gather with your loved ones on the private, 720-foot wraparound deck to relax while you take in the surrounding natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Later, relax in the lakeside hammock and let the little ones enjoy the moose and horse tire swings.
From this property’s splendid alpine location, you may be able to spot numerous species of wildlife, including deer, elk, beavers, foxes and maybe even a moose! Keep your eyes open for osprey and bald eagles, which can be seen flying over the lake to grab the occasional fish. Also, an abundance of outdoor adventures are within reach from the property, such as fishing in the nearby lakes, white water rafting, horseback riding, boating and exploring numerous hiking trails in the surrounding mountains. Cut ties with the wired world and get outside to enjoy nature’s finest!
During your stay, you’ll enjoy having access to the phenomenal amenities within Fox Acres Mountain Resort, including tennis courts, golf facilities and the Clubhouse Restaurant. The Fox Acres Golf Course was voted the 17th most fun golf course to play in the country by Golf Digest in 2012. The nearby Red Feather Trading Post will allow you to satisfy all of your vacation supply needs, such as groceries and toiletries. Whether you’re looking to explore the enormous Rocky Mountains or simply revel in their beauty, this Red Feather Lakes vacation rental home will grant you the experience of a lifetime!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a Blu ray player, library of movies, cable TV, DIRECT TV, wireless internet, fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, coffee maker, dishware and flatware, central heating, 2-story rock fireplace, propane barbeque grill, outdoor decks, and much more
- Unbeatable location within Fox Acres Mountain Resort! Enjoy complimentary access to spectacular community amenities, including tennis courts, excellent golf facilities, clubhouse with restaurant and more!
- Master Bedroom 1: King-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Extra Long Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in the Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- A Pullout Bed in the Family Room can also accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply