5 min by foot to Copacabana Beach, Subway, WiFi V
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
A traditional house from the 50's, in Copacabana, was remodeled and converted in 7 independent apartments. The studio in this add is one of that and the owners live in the others two, same address. The studio has private bathroom and compact kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, toster, blender and basic utensils to prepare quick meals, there is no oven and stove. The window turns to a small and green backyard. In the public living in the your way to all studios, the atmosphyere is relaxing, comparing to the lively Saint Roman Street, which is the main way to the Pavão-Pavãozinho Favela (not a "slum", but equivalent), one of the first favelas in Rio de Janeiro, since 60 years, when brasilian migrants from the north and north east came to Rio to live and work in constructions. It's common to listen very loud music from bars and restaurants in Saint Roman street (mainly on weekends). A lot of motocicles, cars and people going back and forth, makes this strret lively including at night. If you have doughts, search on internet to check our exactly location.Guest Access
Free WiFi / Linen each 7 nights / Towels each 4 nights / Bath Amenities / Public living room with sofa and meeting table. Monthly guests will be in charge to wash/dry during their staying.Interaction with Guests
We are available to answer your questions and give suggestions about Rio, face to face or by apps.The Neighborhood
We are located in Copacabana, 2 blocks from the beach and a few steps of metro and the main avenue, Avenida Nossa Senhora de Copacabana, with a lot of restaurants, bars, 24/7 drugstores, supermarkets open until 10:00 PM, cinema and lively 24h. Saint Roman Street is a special street becouse it's th main access to one of the Copacabana's favelas (a favela is not a "slum", but equivalent). The guest, besides the regular tourist experiences in the city, can have na extra and unique one.Getting Around
5-min walk to Copacabana beach 5-min walk to subway station (General Osorio/Ipanema) 2-min walk to main buses lines and lots of taxis 24h 15-min walk to Ipanema beach 2-min walk to supermarkets, drugstores, restaurantsOther Things to Note
* We are not a hotel or a guesthouse. We don't have any service included in the rate. * There is no lift and the access to the studio is made by 2 stairs. * Some yellow taxis doesn't come to our address mainly becouse it's difficult to turn the car. They use to stop around 150 meters, downstreet.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page