Crow's Nest: Amazing Carriage House - South of 30a with Gulf Views!
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
Perfectly located within Rosemary Beach, this delightful and sunlit Carriage House is just steps from the Town of Rosemary Beach, the Barbados Pool and the Gulf! You really cannot find a better location to spend your vacation!
This lovely carriage house features garage parking for two vehicles and a lovely wrap around veranda, which affords spectacular views of the Town as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Entering the carriage house you will find a cozy living area complete with HDTV. The love seat folds out for an additional bed. A full kitchen with stainless appliances perfect for meal or snack preparations also includes a Center Island with seating for two. There is a separate bunkroom on the main floor as well as a large bathroom with glass-enclosed shower. Additionally, there is a stackable full size washer and dryer in the hall closet.
Just up the spiral staircase, you will enter a large master bedroom featuring a luxury Tempurpedic King bed. The bedroom opens to the living area below. Relax and enjoy writing postcards to your family and friends from the desk overlooking the activities of Rosemary.
The magnificent sugar white sands and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are less than 100 yards down a wooden boardwalk. This property is perfect for a couple or a small family to create a memorable vacation experience. Paradise Found.
The town of Rosemary Beach, located along the gulf coast in Florida's panhandle, is a stunning example of new urbanism. Restaurants, coffee shop, book store, retail stores, art galleries, bank, post office, hair salon, fitness center, tennis center, 4 community pools, chapel and the beach - all in a walkable environment accessible via a network of boardwalks and pathways create a true, livable beach community.
- 2 Adult Bikes Included
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking for 1 Vehicle in Garage
- Outdoor dining for 2 facing the Gulf – perfect for morning coffee or evening glass of wine
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer
- Comfortable Living Area with large flat-screen TV
- Full Kitchen with stainless steel appliances (microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove)
- Bathroom with large, glass-enclosed shower
- Master Bedroom with King-sized Tempurpedic Bed located in the loft and accessible by spiral staircase
- Separate Bunkroom for two
- Linens Provided (Exception: Beach Towels)
- Hair dryer
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page