The SpaceThe construction has been handled in a minimalist way, as a set of hangars where the air moves freely, green plants and trees enter the space and the landscape itself becomes part of the design. The walls are almost exclusively glass but maintain privacy through the use of natural vegetation. The central space opens up towards the pool and view, with the main deck becoming part of it, part interior, part exterior. With large trusses supporting the simple roof above, two large Chinese sculptures guard each side of the main deck as though gazing at the view themselves. A massive canopy protects one side of the deck from the blazing sun, also hanging over the pool itself, creating a visual link towards the view. The large wooden plank floor also reinforces the art gallery feeling that pervades the main living area. Guest AccessThe Villa offers 6 large bedrooms, each with its unique color scheme. Only natural materials are used to enhance the overall relaxing effect, from wooden floorboards over 100% natural bamboo blend bed linen to organic bathroom amenities and 100% natural cotton towels offered in your bathroom.
Each bedroom measures 70m² with king size bed or double bed, a walk-in-wardrobe, safe, minibar, TV, DVD and CD Player, rain shower, hair Dryer, organic bathroom amenities,and a separated toilet.
280 m2 living room , has been thought to create a welcoming accommodation.
The pool features 26x6 metres and the two decks offer 360 m2 of natural environment view. Behind the pool and fading off to the distance is a tropical forest with a big pond and some unusual natural features, including fields and varieties of palm.
Children are warmly welcome above 8 years on.
Interaction with GuestsThe XI'AN VILLA personalized services begin upon your arrival to Phuket and end at your departure with:
- Private transfers from and to Phuket International Airport
- Daily organic or international breakfast
- Daily homemade fresh tropical fruit plate and juices
- Daily gourmet coffee and tea
- Unlimited high-speed internet access and Wifi throughout the Villa The NeighborhoodWhen you enter the villa, you are led through a natural garden with trees all around you, water features offering soothing sounds. The villa itself is entered through a long elevated deck, bordered on one side by a long infinity pool. Behind the pool and fading off to the distance is a tropical forest with a big pond and some unusual natural features, including fields and varieties of plants. On the left as you enter, sit a series of long minimalist structures, joined in form and detailing by the deck on which you stand. As you enter the main central building, a cavernous room opens up in front of you. A large great room presents itself as a vast space, shaped and adorned by countless pieces of contemporary art as well as traditional. The initial feeling is one of the space having been designed for the art, acting as a mere frame for the work within. The sense of ample room, easily fitting a massive sofa, which seems to be able to sit with up to 20 persons, a large billiards table and a generous dining area is palpable. Between the art around and above you, and the well arranged décor, the room does not feel cold or overbearing but welcoming instead, yet the space is so large, it can easily contain an interior water feature with a lovely pond full of carp. The eye works the room, glancing at the art from piece to piece, darting from painting to sculpture and back. The structure is black and the ceiling and furniture white so the artwork itself is given centre stage with its variety of colors. Getting AroundFREE Private transfer from and to Phuket International Airport Other Things to NoteThe Green bedroom offers a Kingsize Bed