The Space- Pleasant enclosed garden with garden furniture, children's games, barbecue, large garage.
- Dining room, kitchen (dishwasher, kettle, toaster, espresso machine, microwave, gas cooker, raclette and fondue ...)
- TV room: sofa bed (sleeps 2 additional people.), Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Large bathroom, storage space.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms:
1) 140 cm bed equipped with a 220x240 cm quilt, bedspread
2) three 90cm beds with duvets and blankets, TV, DVD Player Guest Access- Access to laundry in dependency for a stay of at least one week (freezer, washing machine)
- Free unlimited internet access (network cable on request)
- Baby Kit (bed, bath, potty, high chair or booster seat) : free of charge upon request.
- Linen kit (pillow cases, duvet covers, towels and washcloths, towels): 8€ per person.
- End of stay cleaning package (40 €). Interaction with GuestsWithout vis-à-vis and completely independent, the cottage is located close to our house, which enables us to be reacting if our visitors need tourist information or service. The NeighborhoodNestled on a hill, St. Sandoux formerly a village famous for producting apples, is the ideal starting point to go to all the tourist attractions of the area : volcanoes, lakes, castles, churches, hiking, cycling, paragliding, Vulcania (reopening March 25 2015) volcano Lemptégy, Thermadore (partnership = discount!).
Between the Chaîne des Puys, Massif du Sancy, Clermont-Ferrand, the Livradois Forez Park, the village is built in the image of the surrounding villages, on a lava flow coming from the twin volcanoes Puys de La Vache and Lassolas, to specific forms of the horseshoe. This flow, or "cheire" gave its name to the street where the house is located ...
100 meters away from the house, you will find a village store that offers fresh bread and pastries every morning. Getting AroundAulnat airport: 25 min
Railway station of Clermont: 25 mn
We recommend to have a car to move all around (large garage at the entrance of the garden). Other Things to NoteYou are most welcome all year round !
Stay MINIMUM 2 NIGHTS
Summer holidays: MINIMUM 1 WEEK