The SpaceThe living area of the chateau is 600m2, distributed over 3 floors.
- Fully equipped kitchen (6 burner stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave)
- Several seating areas
- Multiple flat screen TVs with satellite channels
- Billiards room with darts corner
- Games room (ping pong, air hockey, foosball and pinball) in the attic
- 70 m2 fenced private seasonal pool with parasols, sun loungers and shower
- trampoline with safety net
- fire pit
- football pitch
- ping pong table
- several other game facilities including jeu de boules and badminton. Guest AccessThe castle is rented as a whole, including the surrounding grounds and the private pool, offering you a large degree of privacy. Interaction with GuestsWe live in our own separate house on the estate and are there 24/7 to help you with anything you need.
We can provide you with all the information about restaurants, things to do, etc. The NeighborhoodThe nearest shops and supermarkets can be found in Lapalisse, a 10-minute drive from the chateau. Lapalisse is a nice town centered around another chateau, which can be visited. Also, it has several restaurants.
Other activities in the area include:
- Hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding in the forests of the Montagne Bourbonnaise. Starting from the chateau directly are also several nice hikes.
- Canoeing, rafting, knee boarding and other water sports in various water parks
- "Le Pal" amusement park and zoo
Vichy (25 km)
Historic town, known for its thermal baths, race track and dubious WWII history. Here you can find many shops and restaurants, nice walks in the city centre and along the Allier river, where several "city beaches" have been created over the past years. Last but not least Vichy has a large in- and outside swimming pool complex with impressive glass dome. Getting AroundThe nearest airport is in Clermont Ferrand (100 km). The nearest train station is in Vichy (25 km). Other Things to NoteBecause of the somewhat remote location of the castle, a car is not a luxury. If required, one can be rented at the airport in Clermont-Ferrand, or in Vichy when arriving by train.