The SpaceDetached House with 3 Floors.
1 Car Park, 1 Bed Room, Toilet, Powder Room, Bath Room with Hot/Cold shower and bath tub, Laundry Machine, Large Shoe Cabinet, Double Lock Main Door.
Wide Living Room with 60in flat TV/piano/guitar/working table with 27in HDMI MONITOR, wide Dining with 4 sitter table, wide Kitchen complete with 3 gas range/big refregirator, Toilet with washlet, Laundry Drying Space, Balcony
3 Bed Rooms, Laundry Drying Space, Balcony
Room 1F1: Queen Size Bed for two persons, 1 additional person possible on a single matress. Two windows with curtains for maximum fresh air in-out flow. Close to toilet, washing machine, powder room, shower room, and main door.
Room 3F1: Double Size Bed for two persons, 1 additional person possible on single matress. Two windows with curtains for maximum fresh air in-out flow. Large closet. AirConditioner (warm/cool).
Room 3F2: Double Size Bed for two persons, 1 additional person possible on single matress. Two windows with curtains for maximum fresh air in-out flow. Large closet. AirConditioner (warm/cool).
Room 3F3: Two Single Size Matress for two persons. Large closet. Balcony with clothes drying space. One window with curtain for access to balcony. AirConditioner (warm/cool).
THIS LISTING IS ROOM 3F2.
RENT PER PERSON PER NIGHT:
CLEANING FEE PER ROOM(regardless of # of persons)
¥3,000 per 7 nights or less
Total 1-7 nights : ¥3,000
Total 8-14 nights : ¥6,000
Total 15-21 nights : ¥9,000
So on and so forth.
Every weekend cleaning will be done to clean your room, change bed sheets/pillow and futon cover/towel, clean all amenities like living, dining, kitchen, toilet, shower and powder room. Extra towel will be provided or you may ask for extra towel anytime. Guest AccessI want all guests to feel at home while staying at my house. I don't want to regard you as merely a guest but as brothers/sisters/friends and make you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay.
All amenities can be shared and free to use any time except for only 1 parking lot which is ¥1000/day.
You can freely use these anytime but sound volume should be minimal and all windows closed from 7pm onwards..
- 60in TV
- Sterio Sound System
- DVD player (I have several DVD movie collections)
- Electronic Piano
- Acoustic Guitar
- Super soft sofa (3 persons)
- Working table with 27in HDMI/RGB flat monitor
- Executive working chair
- Iron table with iron (make sure to turn off after using)
- Electric fans
- High-powered AirConditioner (warm/cool)
- Two medium-sized windows with curtains
You can freely use all appliances, amenities and utensils anytime.
- 3 burner gas range + grill
- Large refrigerator
- Large sink
- Rice cooker
- Kitchen utensils
- Strong exhaust fan
- 2 small-sized windows
- Wooden table for four persons.
- 1 large-sized window with curtains for access to balcony and clothes drying space.
- Clothes dryer machine
- Automatic flush. Washlet with several controls
- 1 small-sized window Interaction with GuestsI really love to interact with people regardless of color, culture, nationality, belief and sex orientation. There's too much to learn from each other. Please stay over my house so we can have lots of conversation about your country, culture, hobbies, skills and travel experiences. The NeighborhoodAround me is a very quiet neighborhood of families. Perhaps I'm the only single guy who owns a house around the vicinity, so you can rest assured that this place is so peaceful.
7-Eleven convenience store is just 3mins walk. And a general hospital is another minute walk from there. If you go the opposite direction and walk 2mins, you can enjoy a walk or jog or cycling along the 10km stretch of Tsurumi River. A nice park and bigger general hospital are located near the river.
Two home shopping centers are just 5mins and 10mins walk and you may buy almost anything you want for your house in your country. Large supermarkets are 5-10 min walk.
Nearest bus station (Ushioda Hospital stop) is 4mins walk. Nearest train staion (Shitte station Nambu Line) is 10 mins walk. You may go to Kawasaki Station either by bus (5 stops from Ushioda Hospital) and train (1 stop from Shitte).
In Kawasaki Station, you may find almost anything you can ask for. Shopping stores, cozy restaurants, supermarket and foodcourt at Lazona Mall is the place to start with. You may enjoy watching movie at either of the three big theaters Toho Cinema, 109 Cinema and Cinecetta. You may also find a restaurant of your native foods. Getting AroundFrom Kawasaki Station you may go to Yokohama City in one direction. Shinagawa, Tokyo, Akihabara and Ueno in another direction and Shibuya, Shinjuku in yet another train direction.
My place is where Kawasaki City, Yokohama City and Tokyo City meet in one place. It's really in the middle. So accessing these three cities is very convenient and super fast.