Gorgeous One in a Kind Cottage: Fits 5!
EXPERIENCE CUSCO LIKE FEW CAN!
Recently advertised listing!
Gorgeous spacious cottage, with high ceilings, lots of windows, two floors, two full bathrooms, room for 5, lots of light and close to everything you want to see in this unbelievable city.
Unique cottage in a residential and private gated street in the Cusco area, this beautiful apartment is surrounded by a peaceful garden/patio. It offers two floors, with two bedrooms, and two bathrooms, a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator and a living/dining room with a fireplace for those cold nights in Cusco. The apartment is ideal for up to 5 guests. It offers free high speed Wi-Fi, small portable heaters and all linen bedding and towels.
The apartment is a duplex located in the historic center of Cusco. Just 6 blocks within walking distance from the Main Square (Plaza de Armas) and 4 blocks from the main avenue (Avenida El Sol). In Cusco, almost everything is within walking distance (monuments, museums, historical sites, etc.). The Main Square is only 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
The area is safe and the apartment is in a gated street surrounded by residential houses.
The apartment has two floors. Bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room are in the first floor. Bedrooms are on the second floor.
The apartment has two bedrooms. In the first bedroom, there is a master bed (queen size) for up to two people. This room has a beautiful sunny view with two very large windows facing the back garden patio. In the room there is a square desk with chair that can be used as a working space. The room has a nightstand with a lamp, a couple of chairs and a wall closet. For occupancy of 5 guests, a small single bed will be added into this room.
The other room, facing the larger room, has two single beds. Each bed is for one person only. It also has a nightstand with a lamp and a large window facing the gated street, which is quiet because there is not much traffic and the apartment is far away from a regular busy street.
The kitchen on the first floor has a microwave, a regular size refrigerator, coffee machine, a toaster, a rice cooker and kitchen utensils like pots, and utensils.
There are two bathrooms in this floor. The firs bathroom has a shower, a toilet, a sink and a mirror. There will be a hairdryer in this room.
The other bathroom is larger in size and it has a bathtub besides a shower, sink, toilet and mirror.
Close to most popular tourist sites, local restaurants, supermarkets and fruit and vegetable market.
Perfect for groups, friends or families
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Fully stocked kitchenette.
• Coffee machine.
• Cotton towels and linens provided.
• Two alpaca blankets on each bed.
• Feather comforters and extra blankets.
• Chimney/fireplace on the first floor.
• Dining Table with chairs
• Antique furniture.
• Desk with chairs.
• Two bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a shower and a bathtub
TWO PRIVATE BEDROOMS/ UP TO 4 BEDS.
• Bedroom One: Master bedroom for up to 2 people. And additional twin real bed could be added for groups of 5 people. This rooms is super large, has a table that can be used as a desk, wall closets and lots of windows for plenty of light.
• Bedroom Two: Two real twin beds for one person each. Wall closets and large windows.
• Good mattresses on each bed and curtains on all windows.
This amazing cottage is surrounded by a garden with local tress and amazing plants.
Two supermarkets (one in the corner and the other a block away), pharmacies.
Within six blocks or 10 minutes walking distance from the beating heart of Cusco - and, in my opinion, one of the best and safer neighborhoods. Aside from being close to tourist sites, bars, lounges, museums, archeological sites, clubs, restaurants, cafes, handicrafts shops, bakeries, and everything you'd want in your visit here.
YOU'LL ALSO BE WALKING DISTANCE TO:
• The Qoriqancha (and Inca Fortress)
• Buses to Ollantaytambo and Urubamba
• Plaza de Armas (Main Square in the Historic Center of Cusco)
• Santo Domingo Church
• The Cathedral of Cusco (at the Main Sq.)
• La Valeriana Coffee Shop (one of the best)
• La Merced Church,
• Perurail Wanchaq Station.
• Handicraft Markets.
• Money Exchange Houses
• Most Banks
• Mercado San Pedro
• Local bakeries (for fresh daily bread)
• Laundry (wash & fold same day service)
• Restaurants (Inka Grill, Los Toldos Chicken, La Cusquenita, etc…)
• La Compania Church (oldest Jesuit Church in Cusco)
• Sightseeing tourist buses (@Main Sq.)
• El Baratillo (Saturday Flea Market)
• San Blas Neighborhood
• Museums and monuments,
and many more.
Located withing 10 minutes walking distance from the Main Square or Plaza de Armas. This is a 6 blocks distance!