Find your own private oasis at this gorgeous 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom San Patricio house, which sleeps 4. Boasting beautiful views of the Hondo Valley and Sierra Blanca mountains, this bright unit offers the quintessential New Mexico retreat.
Discover the best of southern New Mexico when you stay in this quaint vacation rental house, nestled in the peaceful Hondo Valley. From the moment you arrive, everybody in your group will fall in love with the home’s vibrant interior, boasting tasteful southwestern decor and cowboy-themed accents. Sleeping arrangements include two queen-sized beds in the main bedroom and a pullout bed in the living room, making this the ideal lodging choice for a family or small group of friends seeking a relaxing rural retreat. You’ll discover all the necessary comforts of home here, including ceiling fans and wireless internet access to stay connected.
Look forward to enjoying mesmerizing sunrises from the breezy covered porch as you sip your morning coffee, breathing in the sweet desert breeze. Spend your afternoons unwinding on the plush living room couch or watching a DVD on the flat screen TV. After a long day spent exploring the Hondo Valley, come home to refuel with a tasty meal prepared in the well equipped kitchen. The private deck will quickly become your favorite place to unwind, featuring several inviting patio chairs, a gas grill and marvelous mountain views.
Perhaps the best feature of this property is its fantastic location! Offering the best of both worlds, this secluded residence provides a relaxed experience away from the hustle and bustle of city life, while still boasting easy access to popular local attractions and cities. From here, you’ll be 20 minutes from the Ruidoso Race Track, which hosts both Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse racing in the warmer months. While you’re in the area, try your luck at The Billy The Kid Casino, explore the gorgeous natural scenery by horseback, or cast a line in the Rio Ruidoso. During the winter, memories are waiting to be made at Ski Apache, a mesmerizing resort sure to give you all the downhill thrills you could ask for. Take a trip through time by visiting the historic city of Lincoln, where you can take the same steps as Billy the Kid and learn all about the rich Wild West history. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time, this bright San Patricio vacation rental house will provide the ideal Southern New Mexico retreat you won’t soon forget!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, wireless internet access, gas grill, flat-screen TV with DVD player, ceiling fans, and more
- Great San Patricio location with easy access to nearby casinos, Championship golfing and gambling at The Inn of the Mountain Gods Hotel and Casino, skiing and snowboarding!
- Bedroom: 1 Queen-sized Beds
- Queen size pullout sofa also available
- A Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- No motorcycles allowed