The SpaceThis house has 3BR and 2 Baths and is approx. 3000 sqft in size. Truly comfortable for 6 adults and 3 kids but can easily accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. (with extra mattress and extra charges)
Homestay is located in a residential area between Sandakan city and tourism area
We can not provide you with 5 stars facility but we ensure Cozy,Clean and Comfortable Stay!
The place is right in the middle of Sandakan to Sipilok (Orong Utan) or crocodile firm for sightseeing only 15-30 min drives of drives away
- The property is a - 5 minute drive to Mini mall or Local Food court
- 5-10 minutes by car to travel to the city of Sandakan city or any shopping mall
- 15 mins drives to air-port
Common facilities for use by guests in the house include flat screen TV, dining hall, washing machine and kitchen with stove and refrigerator. Ironing facilities are also available.
Public transport is easily accessible. 5 mins walk to the nearest bus stop, and it will only cost you less than RM2 to the city.
For more flexible travel, we would recommend car rental or motorbike rental for the period of stay.
Please be note that, our premises is NOT located in the city area. Local food shop and mini supermarket , restaurant shop lots, club house , which is in a walking distance.
Guest is highly recommended to have their own transport for the period of stay. (flexible travel) Guest AccessFully furnished and fully air conditioned in 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms with water hearter
- laundry and ironing facilities
- kitchen stove and refrigerator
- flat screen Tv with selected channel
- Free tourist information Interaction with GuestsTourist inquiries are always welcome - Free travel consultation
let us know if you need our help to plan on your itinerary to Sandakan
If i am free i can also give you a ride to any place, but of course you would need to pay for the fuel.
Feel free to request help with booking a car rental ( from only (promotion price)Rm60/per day to RM140/Day) or recommendations of any sort - we'll be very glad to help!
Rent a car service counter is available outside the arrival hall. The NeighborhoodThe house is in between Sandakan city and Tourism area. Taman Indah Jaya, Mile 4 area which is about 10-15 minutes from Sandakan City Centre depending on traffic situation.
It is great access to many facilities and shops. In general, it has great road access and a preferred living area for It is within 5 minutes to;
1) Bandar Premier, Bandar Kim Fung, Local fresh market IJM
- lifestyle boutiques, eateries, Supermarket and lifestyle cafes (Old town, Secret Recipe etc)
2) Giant Supermarket - A good , complete grocery shop.
3) KFC, Pizza Hut, Santinos Pizzeria, Japanese restaurants, Karaoke joints, Wine Bars - All these at the Bandar Premier, Bandar Indah Jaya, Mile or Bandar Kim Fung
4 ) Pump Station - Shell and Petron
5) Bandar Kim Fung Town - Mini Mall and Fresh Market. Tamu is on every morning (Local farmers market) , eateries on every afternoon tea-time and dinner time.
6) Sabah Golf Club | Catholic Church | Mosques | Schools
7) Clinics | Pharmacy | Post Office | Courier Service | ATMs
8) Plenty Chinese coffee shops and malay restaurants, Great open space recreation, dining and beer / night joints
Within 10-20 minutes you can access the City Centre;
Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
Sandakan Golf & Country Club
Sandakan Memorial Park
Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
Sandakan Heritage Trail
St. Michael's and All Angels Church, Sandakan
Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
Rainforest Discovery Centre (RDC)
With little more than an hour’s journey outside this bustling port city, visitors will discover forest reserves rich in wildlife such as orangutans, proboscis monkeys, brilliantly hued birds, crocodiles and elephants.
as mentioned above.
Offshore from the city are the famous Turtle Islands where visitors are able to view rare endangered marine turtles, or scuba dive to indulge in the beauty of the underwater world.
Just nearby, you can explore the fascinating jungle-clad limestone outcrops with numerous caves from which birds’ nests have been collected for centuries. Getting AroundAll taxis , tour agents or guides should know this area . You should be charged no more than RM25-35 from the Air-port , Rm15-25 from the city centre for a normal cab (on normal hours. We will be happy to give you numbers of our trusted taxi friends). We are happy to help you get a rental car if you wish. Rent a Car counter may find easily outside the terminal.
Public transport is easily accessible 5 mins walk to the nearest bus stop and it will only cost you less than Rm2.- to the city, for more flexible travel, we would recommend car rental or motorbike rental for the period of stay or to any of the destination
Taxi, Tour or transportation can be arranged upon request Other Things to NotePremises located in a residential area with shop lots and club house.
Al thought is only 10 mins drive from the city center or 15 mins from the International air-port , nearby with mini market and local restaurant (walking distance)
Please take note that our premises is not located in the city center . Guest is highly recommend to have their own transport . (Flexible travel)