The SpaceThe villa offers:
* safe and secured facilities with storage and parking space
* 3 bedrooms with air conditioners, double beds, TV
* 3 bathrooms
* Spacious living / TV lounge with large sofa, HD TV with international satellite channels, a big office/computer desk and an amazing aquarium
* Dining room seating 6 guests with open kitchen fully equipped with gas/electrical cookers, kettle, toaster, micro-wave and European Owen as well as a 12 kg washing machine.
WiFi internet runs through the house.
Outside Teak wood table for drinks and barbecues to enjoy the sunset!
(smoking area too).
WHAT YOU GET:
Exclusive reservation in our Vacation Home FULLY AIRBnb VERIFIED!!! includes:
* Stay in your own entire private tropical villa.
* FREE Airport pick-up and drop-off.
* FREE daily return transfers from the house to the city center.
* Cleaning of the house before you check in.
* Complementary Beverages; FREE welcome drinks with mineral water, sodas, coffee and snacks.
* Flexibility: Last Minute Bookings are Welcome! day or night, we respond within a few minutes!!!
NOT INCLUDED - Optional services upon request:
- Car or air conditioned VIP Van with driver for sightseeing tours is not included in the price (upon request with extra costs depending on destination).
- Additional or daily house keeping (extra cost).
- External laundry services Guest AccessWe speak English as well as French, German and of course Thai.
We offer full Chinese service.
We will be there for you from the time you book online, and we will meet and greet you when you arrive to check in at the house or at the airport. During your stay if you have any issues, email or text us a message or call anytime! We don't live in this house, but we are only 5 minutes away. We will give you a business card with our phone number and the address of the house and directions in Thai and English. Interaction with GuestsWHAT TO DO IN CHIANG MAI? MAIN ACTIVITIES IN CHIANG MAI:
1. Daily Night bazaar -This market is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Chiang Mai. Very famous for its handicrafts.
2. Chiang Mai Sunday Night Market-A handicraft and food market opens every Sunday afternoon till late. Most sought market.
3. The historical Wat Chiang Mai, the first temple of Chiang Mai.
4. Wat Chedi Luang - where the "Emerald Buddha!" was originally laid.
5. Wat Pra Singh, housing the most important Buddha statue in Northern Thailand.
6. Three Kings Monument – The 3 most important Lanna Kings.
7. Wat Lok Moli - Temple of the Mengrai royal family, where Buddhist monks from Burma were housed.
8. Doi Suthep Temple with Chiang Mai city mountains top view. A Must!!!
9) Chiang Mai Zoo and Chiang Mai University (not same kind of animals!!!)
10) Riverside dining.
We can arrange the following activities at discounted price:
1) Swimming pool activities, sauna, gym, tennis (nearby 2 minutes only from our house).
2) Spa / massage bookings and cooking classes.
3) one day Elephant Safari with Long Necks Hill Tribes visits and slow river bamboo rafting.
4) One-day White Water Rafting on the best tropical rivers.
5) Tiger Kingdom visit (play with small and huge tigers in all safety).
6) Butterfly & Orchid Farm visits.
7) Night Safari visit.
8) Kantoke diner and Lanna Cultural Show with Traditional Dances
9) Buggy Jumping & Off-Roads 2/3/4 Wheels Adventures
10) THE LAST BUT THE BEST: Tropical Rain Forest Zip Lines Adventure
Also outside Chiang Mai: One-day tour to Chiang Rai and The Golden Triangle with visit of the White Temple and Hill Tribes.
We can also arrange the following services:
· Business and Visa Service
· Medical tourism such as Medical/Cosmetic/Dental Treatments
· Real Estate visits
· Studies · Languages courses · Massage training · Thai boxing training
· Nightlife Entertainment and Live Music Pub Crawl
· Seasonal Festivals visits (Sonkran / Thai New Year Festival - Loi Kratong Festival - Flowers Festival - Balloon Festival etc...). The NeighborhoodWHY CHIANG MAI? DISCOVER CHIANG MAI - NORTHERN THAILAND ADVENTURE...
Fly to the lush tropical valley of Chiang Mai located at the footsteps of the Himalaya mountains in northern Thailand. Chiang Mai is the ancient capital of the Lanna Kingdom and remains the cultural center of Thailand. Chiang Mai city is only a two hours drive away from the unfamous Golden Triangle at the crossroad of Burma, Laos and Thailand. Once a big village, Chiang Mai city is now a vibrant city which has kept his traditions and culture well alive with many festivals all year long. The valley of Chiang Mai benefits from an ideal climate and is well known for the kindness of its people.
Chiang Mai offers perfect opportunities for discovery, romance, adventure, relaxation and the utmost of luxurious indulgence together with fun in one of the most lively city in Thailand. In addition, enjoy in our house the intimacy of an exclusive residence to pamper yourself during your stay. Getting AroundSHOPPING:
Self catering guests can find convenient stores like 7/11, supermarkets and hyper markets (BIG C - Tesco Lotus - HOMEPRO) as well as local fresh food and street markets in the area. Also many banks, ATMs, shops and drug stores. The main shopping mall nearby is the new "Central Festival" about a 5+ minutes drive. In this newly built shopping mall you can find a huge number of shops and boutiques offering local products as well as international brands, all kind of restaurants (Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, etc...) A food center at low price offering Thai and local Lanna cuisine, a fresh market and an international supermarket. Telecom companies, Banks, Beauty Clinics, a Major movie complex, ice skate and game center.... Basically, everything you need !!! Moreover, you are never very far away from the city center with its old city (20 or 25 minutes drive).
20+ minutes drive from the city center, the house is located in a quiet gated community in a small local village just off the Doi Saket main road to the city. Also conveniently located near international hospitals, bus and train stations and the highway ring to the airport (20 minutes to airport).
There are several options:
THE BEST: Use our car or minibus with driver.
> Drop Off in the morning or during the day in the old town.
> Pick-up later on in the afternoon or evening anytime to get back home.
> > Use our driver with VIP air condition van, full time every day during your stay (check normal working hours and overtime charges).
>>> No Headache with taxis, time flexibility, VIP service, local knowledge.
1. Tuk-Tuk or Private Taxi or Taxi meters
2. Red or Yellow public taxis (Songtaew).
3. Rent a bike or a motorbike. Other Things to NoteMore about our home:
Stake your claim in our fully furnished vacation home. Relax in tropical surroundings with all year around sunshine. Soak up the character with the extensive use of wood and stone flooring, rich fabrics, granite counter tops, Asian furniture.
Prepare gourmet meals in a fully stainless equipped kitchen, then dine or prepare a barbecue on the patio while enjoying the sunset. Watch international news and movies in the living room complete with an aquarium with exotic south sea fishes. Atmosphere exudes from every corner in our tropical vacation home. Amenities include HD TVs with satellite channels in most of the rooms, Lan Internet is found in the living room, with WiFi Internet running through the house so you can stay in touch with the real world.
Our vacation home combines Thai traditional style while offering western comfort and is particularly well suited for either;
- Active professionals who want to get away from the crowd and enjoy with their partners or friends their vacation with quality lifestyle, safety and privacy.
- Retirees who want to get away from harsh weather and split their time between their homeland and the all-year long sunny Thailand.
- Families wishing more space and comfort to enjoy their vacations in a private villa they can share with friends or relatives.