Treat yourself to a scenic and secluded escape at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Seligman house on Tumbling Rock Ranch, which sleeps 8! With high end amenities and a private gorgeous setting, this 80 acre Arizona property is sure to please!
Nestled 1 hour and 40 minutes southwest of the incredible Grand Canyon National Park on a working cattle ranch, this lovely Seligman vacation rental house can comfortably accommodate 10 guests throughout 3,500 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, allowing large families and friends to spread out and feel at home. This elegant property boasts a Western style interior with carefully chosen decor, vaulted ceilings, a Spanish-Motif style architecture and quality furnishings. The spacious living room provides the ideal spot to unwind with your companions after a long day, while the expansive kitchen comes equipped with all of the necessary cooking appliances you’ll need to create countless homemade meals. An abundance of comforts that you can find in your own home are provided here, including an in-unit washer and dryer and wireless internet access.
Get a jump on the morning by going for a hike on the numerous trails onsite, then look forward to ample relaxation at home once your thrilling adventures have concluded for the day. Spend time in the recreation room with Cowboy Saloon, where you can challenge your friends to a game of billiards on the pool table - if you'd rather spectate, pour yourself a cocktail in the adjacent private bar! Catch up with your favorite shows on TV, or indulge in an afternoon nap on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom. When it’s time for dinner, fire up the gas grill located on the furnished, covered, 70 foot patio with outdoor dining area! You'll feel relaxed and content as you admire the sunset through beautiful pine trees and catch a glimpse of wildlife roaming nearby.
From this property’s incredible location, you’ll enjoy easy access to a wide variety of attractions! Go horseback riding at the Grand Canyon Caverns, or explore the old mining town of Oatman! Your entire family will love taking a day trip to the majestic Grand Canyon, located 1 hour and 40 minutes from the property. The owners offer an incredible tour through Petroglyph Valley, where you venture on a 3 mile hike to explore breathtaking rock formations, Native American cliff drawings, mountaintop ruins, and old pottery remains. Venture to historic Route 66 and grab a bite at one of the local diners! Additionally, Sedona - a magnificent example of Arizona's red rock country, and the Hoover Dam are a 2 hour drive from the property, while Las Vegas is 2 hours and 30 minutes away. Endless adventures and fun await you in Arizona with this elegant Seligman vacation rental house!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include cable TV, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, gazebo, private furnished deck and much more!
- Amazing location! Enjoy easy access to hiking, horseback riding, national parks, sightseeing, restaurants and shops
- Situated 1 hour and 40 minutes from the Grand Canyon
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Den): Queen-sized Pullout Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is located on the same 80-acre parcel of land as another vacation rental (Evolve Listing 322852), as well as the owner's primary residence
- Additional fees and taxes may apply