Van Gilder Hotel
Seward, AK, United States
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Situated in Seward, this historic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Seward Museum and Alaska SeaLife Center. Kenai Fjords National Park and Mount Marathon are also within 2 mi (3 km).
As one of the largest online travel companies in the world, we’re guessing you’re either a loyal Expedia user, or you’ve at least heard of it...hopefully. With Expedia, you can plan your entire trip all on one site, starting with the flight and ending with your daily itinerary, whether you’re traveling for business, for your honeymoon, or just for fun. They offer guides so you can create your own travel bucket list, like bungee jumping off the Aradena Bridge in Greece. After that, you’ll be tired, so stay at a hotel you also book on Expedia. Like we said, they have it all.
308 Adams Street
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Nice74% - 36 reviews
Expedia74% - 36 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.