The Space*** About Reservations ***
## We receive reservations from at least 3 guests up to 8 guests the most.
## We basically receive reservations from 2 nights at least.
## Stay Fee for Reservation of only 1 night is from 30,000 JPY per night, we can arrange beds for up to 6 guests. Please contact Akane first to amend price.
## Stay Fee for Reservations under 3 guests with long stay over 5 days is from 13000 JPY according to season. Please contact Akane to amend Stay Fee.
## Due to Akaneya Kyoto Station is located in a very quiet residential area, Late Check-in after 10 pm is not acceptable. Please contact Akane about your arrival time before you make reservations. Many thanks!
*** House Rule Reminder ***
0) Akaneya Kyoto Station is a legal guest house for short term rental. Please feel very free to make reservation & check in!
## Please be noted that short stay at a studio or a flat in an Apartment or a Mansion, a Room in a House, or Houses without authorization is still NOT legal in Kyoto! ##
According to the Hotel Law of Japan, the guests need to provide Copy or Photo file of your Passport of the page of photos & passport number, and mail to Akane before check in. And fill in the necessary info. such as Real Name, Address in your country, Occupation, Tel. in the "Guest Check in Info." on the cafe counter in Akaneya.
1) NO SMOKING is allowed INSIDE & OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, and also IN THE SMALL ROAD too! The house is made by wood, in order to prevent from FIRE, please kindly cooperate! (If you need, there is smoking room in AEON MALL nearby.)
2) PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN & KIDS' FOOT STEPS QUIET! Especially after 10 pm at night. AKANEYA is located in a VERY QUIET residential area, please enjoy the tranquility of the neighborhood.
3) In order not to bother all the neighbors, LATE CHECK IN AFTER 10 PM is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Early Check-In needs to discuss with Akane in advance.
4) Please take off your shoes in the Entrance Porch.
*** Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance! ***
AKANEYA KYOTO STATION is about 7 min walk to the South-West point in Kyoto Station. Only 6-7 min walk to AEON Mall where there are restaurants, Super Market, Daiso 100 yen shop, and fashion shops like Uniglo, Gap, Zara and MUJI, etc.
Kyoto Station is the most convenient transportation center, where you can easily find your way to all Kyoto’s sightseeing spots, also to Nara & Osaka, KIX International Airport and even to Tokyo. There are great food, souvenir shops, department stores, pharmacies, post officess and convenient stores around Kyoto Station area.
Kyoto Station is a very big area, from AKANEYA to the below train entrance, it takes about:
* 12 min walk to Shinkansen Central Exit on Hachijo Dori
* 13 min to the Central Entrance of Kintetsu Kyoto line
* 15 min to JR lines West Exit on the 2nd floor
* 15 min to Subway Karasuma line.
It takes also about 15 min walk to Night Bus Stop on Hachijo Dori. They offer very budgeted price for Night Buses running between Kyoto & Tokyo.
And about 15 min walk to Airport Limousine Stop heading toward Kansai Airport in front of Avanti Shopping Mall. And it also takes about 15 min walk to Kintetsu TOJI Station.
The house is about 60m2 in total with 1 luggage room with café counter, 1 tatami bedroom, 1 loft room, a tatami living room, a small Japanese style garden, a kitchen, a bathroom and a separated western toilet. It is spacious for you and your friends and families from 2 people to 8 people.
It is free for up to 2 babies under 3 years old who do not need extra beds and sleep on the same bed with parents.
ABOUT BED ARRANGEMENTS:
2 Guests: 2 Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Room with Garden View
(Enough space to enjoy!)
3 Guests: 2 Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Room with Garden View(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Bed in the Loft Room
(Enough space to enjoy!)
4 Guests: 2 Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Room with Garden View(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Beds in the Loft Room
5 Guests: 2 Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Room with Garden View(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Beds in the Loft Room(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Bed in the Tatami Living Room
(Feel a bit crowded.)
6 Guests: 2 Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Room with Garden View(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Beds in the Loft Room(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Living Room
7 Guests: 2 Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Room with Garden View(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Beds in the Loft Room(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Living Room
(Feel Squeezy! )
8 Guests: 2 Single JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Room with Garden View(URL HIDDEN)Single JP Futon Beds in the Loft Room(URL HIDDEN)Double JP Futon Beds in the Tatami Living Room
(Very Crowded! 4 guests need to share 2 double beds.)
** Please be noted!! There is only one set of Bath+Shower Room & 1 Toilet, the guests need to take turns! Guest AccessGUEST ACCESS:
Guests are very welcomed to access all the facilities & food in AKANEYA. I provide tea, coffee, and snacks that you are very free to take a bite.
AKANEYA KYOTO STATION is a completely private house where you and your families and friends can enjoy the house all by yourselves without sharing with other people.
But please be noted that AKANEYA KYOTO STATION is located in a quiet residential area, I hope you will enjoy the tranquility of the neighborhood. Due to the wooden house wall are not as thick as cement house, PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN & DON'T LET KIDS JUMPING ALL AROUND especial at night. Otherwise the neighbor might ring the bell and ask you to keep quite.
OTHER HOUSE FACILITIES & AMENITIES:
*1 Massage Chair
A latest model massage chair is equipped with air pressure for soothing your body from neck to feet. Come and try to get relaxed in the Massage Chair!
* 3 Air Conditioning and Heating Machines with air cleaning function.
*A fully equipped System Kitchen with IH cooker, and there are fry pan & hot pots, basic seasonings, table wares for you to cook while staying in AKANEYA.
*A Dish Washer is built-in the system kitchen which you can save lots of time to clean up the dishes and just get relaxed.
* FREE high speed wireless WiFi at house + FREE Pocket WiFi with 200 MB per day (This will save you above 2000 JPY per day for renting a Pocket WiFi!)
* 1 Double sized Japanese futon bed can be arranged in the loft room, and 2 Single sized Japanese futon beds on the tatami room with garden view, and another 2 Single sized Japanese futon beds in the tatami living room it needed. If any special request of bed arrangement, please feel very free to contact me.
* 32" HDTV with HDMI input
* Bathroom on the left hand side of the powder room, which is equipped with water recycle heating system allowing you to have a bath with your favorite temperature kept.
* Separated Toilet is on the right hand side of the powder room, which is with washlet and warm seat.
* Washing Machine with dryer function
* Iron & board
* Hair dryer
* Oven Toaster
* Vacuum Cleaner
* Umbrellas for adults & small kids
* Clean Sheets and Towels
* Room Slippers
* Shampoo & Rinse, Body Soap, Hand Soap, Face wash provided
* For your safety, AKANEYA is equipped with 2 Big Fire Extinguishers, Fire Alarms & Handy Type Fire Extinguishers in each room. First Aid Box & Helmets for emergency use.
* Clean Bed Sheets, Covers & Clean Towels are provided! Interaction with GuestsINTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
I will reply your mails as fast as I can. And I am very glad to share the sightseeing information with you! Please feel very free to contact me at anytime if anything while your stay in AKANEYA KYOTO STATION. The NeighborhoodFor traveling within Kyoto city, I suggest you take No.205 heading East at the nearest Bus Stop to Kyoto Bus Terminal, which is located at the North side of Kyoto Station. Where you can transfer buses to almost all the sightseeing spots in Kyoto.
From AKANEYA KYOTO STATION, it takes only within 6 min walk to the nearest bus stop where you can take Bus No.205 heading west to Kinkakuji of the famous golden temple, and the other No.205 heading east through Kyoto Station to Kawaramachi-shijo.
Only 5 min to Lowson convenient store, 6 min to 7 eleven convenient store on the way to Kyoto Station.
And it only takes 8 min walk to a supermarket inside Aeon Shopping Mall & 15 min walk to Toysrus going through Aeon Mall, where you can get almost everything that you might need. And within 10 min walk, you can visit Toji, the World Heritage with 1200 year history and famous for Cherry Blossom. Getting AroundIt takes only 12 min walk from AKANEYA to Umekoji park, which is the best location for families with children. Inside the park, there is the Kyoto Aquarium with dolphin shows and sometimes penguin parades. The Umekoji Steam Locomotive Museum and a nearby big jungle gym park are the best locations for kids to visit.
There are car rental services on the way from AKANEYA to Kyoto Station. And there is a parking area only costs 800 yen for half day, and 1600 yen for a whole day near AKANEYA with only 5 min walk. There is also a bicycle rental shop on Horigawa Road within 10 min walk. Other Things to NoteI can speak English, Japanese and Chinese. I can help to make reservations for visiting temples or tea ceremony experiences, etc. And I can also suggest you the most efficient way to complete your travel schedule. I highly recommend & assure you it will be more than worthy to pay a visit to AKANEYA. And I am sincerely looking forward to your visit.