The Space- Very convenient location. Near JR Yamanote Line Gotanda Station Guest Access- Free portable wifi you can take anywhere in Japan during your stay at my apartment. Extra portable wifi routers are available for rental for charge.
- Fully equipped private kitchen (refrigerator/freezer, microwave, electric kettle, cups, glasses, plates, utensils, pots, pans, other basic cooking items)
- each bedroom has a semi-double size (120cm/47.2 inches wide, 200cm/78.7 inches long, sleep up to 2 people) bed
- 1 semi-double size pull out sofa (The bigger bedroom with this sofa will have no extra space if you pull it out)
- dining table and chairs
- TV in both bedrooms
- A/C (cooling and heating)
- washer/dryer combo unit and laundry detergent in the apartment
- iron and iron board
- hair dryer
- bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, wash clothes
- shampoo, conditioner
- umbrellas Interaction with Guests- I answer your questions immediately through Airbnb messaging or emails The Neighborhood- Countless restaurants and shops along the way from Gotanda station to the apartment
- In a building called TOC across the street, there are many shops, restaurants and services:
*100 YEN shops (everything is 100 JPY plus 8 % sales tax)
*Groccery stores (even grocceries are 100 YEN)
*24/7 convenience store
*Post office with international ATM
*UNIQLO (reasonable and functional clothing store)
*wholesalers (TOC has mainly wholesalers of different products)
- 10-minutes walk to famous Togoshi Ginza Shotengai (lots of mom-and-pop stores for Japanese residents in the neighborhood for their everyday groccery shopping)
Getting Around- 9-minutes walk to Gotanda Staion, JR Yamanote Line, Toei Asakusa Line, and Toei Bus.
- JR Yamanote Line goes through many of Tokyo's major stations (minutes from Gotanda station):
*Shibuya (7 min)
*Harajuku (10 min)
*Shinjuku (14 min)
*Ikebukuro (23 min)
*Ueno (25 min)
*Akihabara (21 min)
*Tokyo, a Shinkansen stop, (17 min)
*Yurakucho, near Ginza, (15 min)
*Shinagawa, a Shinkansen stop, Narita Express stop to Narita and Keikyu line stop to Haneda, (5 min)
*Hamamatsucho, a Monorail stop to Haneda Airport (11 min)
- Toei Asakusa Line goes to:
*Higashi Ginza station near the Kabuki Theatre
*Asakusa station near Sensoji Temple.
- Toei Bus goes to Roppongi Hills from Gotanda station directly.
- 5-minutes walk to Osaki Hirokoji Staion, Tokyu Ikegami Line.
- 8 ~ 10 minutes taxi ride to Shinagawa Shinkansen Station, 740 ~ 820 JPY (phone number hidden) JPY late at night)
FROM NARITA AIRPORT
For JR Pass holders, taking JR line trains are for free. Following route costs 2990 JPY without JR Pass.
- take JR Narita Express limited train to Shinagawa, then take JR Yamanote Line to Gotanda (total 1 hour and 20 minutes)
For guests who do not have a JR Pass, following route is the cheapest, 1370 JPY:
- take Keisei Narita Sky Access Line express to Sengakuji Station, then take a Toei Asakusa Line train on the same platform to Gotanda station.
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT
Route A: take Keikyu Line to Shinagawa (not all the Keikyu trains go directly to Shinagawa), then take JR Yamanote Line to Gotanda. Last Keikyu leaves Haneda at 23:59 arriving Shinagawa at 00:23 on weekdays. Last JR Yamanote Line train leaves Shinagawa at 00:38 arriving Gotanda at 00:43. (total 30 minutes, 540 JPY)
Route B: take Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsucho, then take JR Yamanote Line to Gotanda. Last Monorail leaves Haneda Terminal 2 at 00:05 and Terminal 1 at 00:07 arriving Hamamatsucho at 00:25 on weekdays. Last JR Yamanote Line train leaves Hamamatsucho at 00:30 arriving Gotanda at 00:43. (total 40 minutes, 650 JPY)
- Taxi fare from Haneda to Gotanda is about 6000 JPY. There are regular size sedan for 4 passengers and sometimes van for 7 passengers. Fares are the same for both sedan and van. Other Things to NoteCheck-out procedure:
- Put kitchen items back to where they were. Please make sure to wash and dry.
- Empty refrigerator.
- Turn off A/C, TV and lights.
- Leave the Wi-Fi router, charger, and case in the room.
- Lock the windows and door.
- Return the key.