JR Line Takadanobaba & Waseda Area
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
Clean room and comfortable beds.
2 single bed and 1 bunk bed.
Free Pocket Wifi
Conveniently located to two Stations :
15 min walk to Takadanobaba Station (JR Yamanote Line, Tozai Line, Seibu Shinjuku Line )
8 min walk to Nishi Waseda Station (Fukutoshin Line)
From Takadanobaba Station perfect access to lots of famous tourist spots by train :
- 5 min to Shinjuku
- 5 min to Ikebukuro
- 9 min to Harajuku
- 12 min to Shibuya
- 21 min to Ueno
- 25 min to Akihabara
- 30 min to Tokyo
From Nishi-Waseda Station by direct train
- 1 min to Higashi-Shinjuku
- 4 min to Ikebukuro
- 11 min to Meiji jingumae
- 14 min to Shibuya
- 47 min Yokohama
Lots of convenience stores, restaurants and cafes
There is a fully furnished kitchen with:
- Microwave, Rice cooker, Electric Teapot, Toaster
- Cups, glasses, plates and all utensils
We will prepare everything you could need during your stay:
- Fresh towels and beddings
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap
- Slippers and hangers
- Hair dryer
- Washing Machine
- Aircondition and heating
- Pocket WiFi
Conveniently located to all the things you need
- Lawson Convenience Store (24 h) just beside the apartment
- Santoku Grocery Store (9.30 am - 01.00 am) 3 min walk
- Coin Laundry 4 min walk
- Post Office just across the apartment
- Mega Don Quijote 10 min walk near Nishi-Waseda Station
Lots of restaurants and cafe nearby
- Award winning Ramen Yamaguchi in the same building on the first floor
- Hakata Ippudo Ramen 2 min walk
- Shirokuma cafe (Polar Bears Cafe) Anime Cafe 7 min walk
- Yayoi Dining ( Japanese Cuisine) 8 min walk
- Hamazushi ( 100 yen Sushi conveyor belt) 10 min walk
- Whistle Cafe 2 min walk
- Starbucks Cafe 10 min walk
- Cotton Club Cafe 10 min walk
On your way to Takadanobaba Station from the apartment there is REALLY a lot of places to eat so be prepared to have difficulties in deciding where to eat :)
Close to Waseda University , convenient for students too.
Please make yourself at home and you can use anything you want and need during your stay.
We try to be available to our guests as much as possible. You can send us a message and we will reply as quickly as we can.
We can pick you up from Takadanobaba Station or Nishi-Waseda Station, meet you at the apartment or just let you check-in by yourself.
The apartment is on the 3th floor and there's no elevator in the building.
We have another apartment in the same building and floor. If you are group you can rent the 2 studio apartment for 8 persons.
House Rules: - Please remove your shoes when entering the apartment, we provide slippers to use inside the apartment.
- Every time you leave the apartment please turn off the A/C unit, lights and don't forget to lock the door.
- Please try to keep the noise to a moderate level especially at night.
- No smoking allowed in the apartment
- Please avoid dragging bags and suitcases on the floor.
- Make yourself at home, relax, enjoy and be comfortable.
- If you need something, email or call us