Short Breaks are accepted all year round including July and August
This property requires a security deposit of ÂŁ100.00 per booking.
Please note that daily construction work is currently taking place on site to build more properties. This can be seen from the lodge and may cause some noise disruption to guests staying.
Current discounted offers are in place due to on-going building works at Stoneleigh Village which may cause some disruption during your stay.
Kokopelli is a modern and bright two bedroom cottage situated within Stoneleigh Village.
On arrival, you will find everything needed for a relaxing break. You can step out from the open plan living, kitchen and dining area onto your own private terrace, where you can take time over your evening meal making the most of the quiet surroundings.
Take a short drive and you’ll find yourself in the regency town of Sidmouth, where you’ll find a great selection of interesting shops, cafes and restaurants. If you want to venture a little further, Lyme Regis can be reached within a 20 minute drive – perfect for a day at the beach.
* Open plan with living and dining area
* Electric oven, hob, grill, microwave, fridge with freezer box, dishwasher and washer dryer
* Equipped with a range of accessories
* Dining area has a table and six chairs
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with access to the terrace
* Two sofas seating five, coffee table and side tables
* Flatscreen TV with Freesat
* King-size bed, chest of drawers and a wardrobe
* Twin beds, chest of drawers and a wardrobe
* Bath and walk-in shower cubicle
* Private terrace at front of property with table and chairs
* A short drive from Sidmouth and the Jurassic Coast
* Allocated parking for two cars plus additional parking on site
Additional amenities include: country views, county (devon), feature 3 (private terrace with table and chairs), feature 5 (allocated parking for 2 cars), cot available, country (united_kingdom), feature 4 (ideally located to explore the jurassic coast), feature 2 (high quality furnishings throughout), high chair available, town (sidmouth), children permitted, feature 1 (a bright and airy 2 bedroom bungalow, sleeping 4), number of high chairs, postcode (ex10 0pj), number of cots.