The SpaceIt is a beautiful resort. The master-bed room is on the 2nd floor of a terrace house, accessible by wooden stairs, with its own bathroom and toilets.
It's furnished with a king-size bed & built-in wardrobe.
The flooring is made of exotic wood.
The bathroom is simple, with its own toilets, and large shower. The floor and walls are covered with Ceramic tiles.
Kitchen is on the first floor, but it's not for public. However there is a fridge that can be used to store some food, if needed. Guest AccessInternet, wifi, TV, jacuzzi, swimming pools, gym etc. The NeighborhoodSafe, quiet & peaceful. Delicious food everywhere. Getting Around5 mins by bus to Sembawang MRT
It takes 5 mn walk to go to various eateries (the most well known one is Food Court, but there are more, each one with their own speciality ), and good restaurants. Supermarkets (Giant/NTUC) are in the vicinity, as well as hairdressers, foot massage parlors, atms (UOB/hsbc/Citybank/DBS), bars, steak house.
There is a wet market Chong Pang 5 mn by bus from the house, open everyday from 6 to 9:00. Other Things to NoteGUESTS ARE ADVISED TO READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING:
1. My rates are non-negotiable.
2. As I am sharing my home with you, I would like to know briefly more about the purpose of your visit, who is in your party (family, partner, friend, colleague), and you need to upload a headshot photo in your Airbnb profile. I need to see clearly what you look like. If you book without sending a suitable photo, I will still ask for one before I accept, and if I don't get a reply within an hour, will decline your booking.
3. The person enquiring should also be needing accommodation.
4. The purpose of your stay with me should only be for genuine overnight accommodation. I am also interested in hosting for personal or business events, staycations and photo/film shoots.
5. I sometimes get asked if house previews are available before you book - the answer would be no. The photos you see of the house and rooms are accurate; I feel previews are unnecessary. Should you have a specific question in mind about the room, however, I would be very happy to answer via Airbnb.
6. house rules:
strictly no smoking indoors
switch off air conditioner, lights, fan, and water heater when you leave the room
no visitors without prior permission - I might add that I don't expect your visitor to stay longer than half an hour and they are to be entertained in the living room.
7. Children sharing the room who are six years of age or younger at time of stay are free.
Check-in/check-out, noon, but am flexible as long as no other booking - this means as early as 8am for check-in and as late as 9pm for check-out - subject to availability and cannot be confirmed until a day before your arrival.