Experience South Carolina’s stunning natural beauty at this delightful Six Mile house! This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home, which sits on the beautiful Lake Keowee, boasts phenomenal outdoor space, modern amenities and sleeping arrangements for 12.
If you’re looking for a picturesque lakefront retreat, look no further than this impressive Six Mile vacation rental house, offering 1,976 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it an ideal accommodation choice for large or multiple families. The inviting interior is filled with charming shabby chic decor and even features a game room, equipped with a ping pong table and electronic dartboard - sure to provide hours of entertainment for kids of all ages! Also, everything you’ll need to feel at home is here, including central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines and wireless internet access to keep you connected while you’re away.
As soon as you arrive, you’ll immediately be enamored with the property’s phenomenal outdoor space. The dwelling’s 2 large private decks overlook Lake Keowee’s shimmering waters, on which you’ll find a designated deep boat slip for the home. Jumpstart your vacation days by brewing a fresh pot of coffee and taking it outside to either of the deck’s 2 levels, where you can inhale the fresh morning air and relax atop any of the numerous patio furniture options while admiring scenic views of the lush, water-rich surroundings.
After a thrilling day on the lake, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the open fully equipped kitchen while your loved ones lounge on the living room’s large, comfortable couch. If you’d rather enjoy the last traces of sunlight, head outdoors to whip up some tasty barbecue on the gas grill. When dinner’s ready, dine al fresco on the deck’s picnic table or inside at the 4-person dining table. After enjoying the home cooked fare with your companions, unwind in front of one of the abode’s 6 flat screen TVs - 3 of which have cable and all of which are furnished with DVD players. As your eyelids grow heavy from the action-packed day’s events, look forward to retreating to any of the 4 inviting bedrooms for a night of restful sleep.
Situated directly in the middle of the pristine shores of the 26-mile Lake Keowee, which boasts a remarkable 300 miles of gorgeous shoreline, this home’s waterfront location simply cannot be beat! When you stay here, you’ll be ideally positioned to enjoy a long list of recreational activities, including fishing, boating, swimming, sailing, kayaking and various other watersports atop the lake’s clean waters. From here, you’ll also be just 10 minutes from the quaint neighboring town of Seneca and 10 minutes from the Clemson University campus, where you can attend variety of sporting events or school functions. Additionally, the lovely city of Greenville and its multitude of attractions are merely 30 miles away from the property. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time here fishing on the lake or simply sunbathing on the deck, you’ll be happy you chose this outstanding Six Mile vacation rental house as your ultimate home-away-from-home in South Carolina!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 6 flat screen TVs, cable, DVD players, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, game room with ping pong table and electronic dartboard, and much more
- Experience the best of outdoor lakefront living! The home features its own designated boat slip and 2 large private decks with stunning water views!
- Phenomenal location on Lake Keowee, where you can enjoy countless outdoor activities! Close to Clemson University, Seneca and the city of Greenville!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Loft): Queen-sized Bed, Full-sized Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply