The SpaceIt's a beautiful, peaceful and spacious 77m apartment on the 3-rd floor located in Debar Maalo, center of Skopje.
It is ideal for those traveling for leisure, business or just passing through.
The apartment includes:
- Spacious Living Space with a working desk, 2 large bedrooms with closets, kitchen, bathroom and a big balcony.
- Kitchen is equipped with an oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and a full set of dishes, pots & pans, cooking & eating utensils
- Free private parking, Air Conditioning x 2, Heating, Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV with 100 International channels, LED TV Flat screen, HI-FI system, etc.
- Bed Linen & Towels, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Desktop Computer, Work Desk.
- Gym right across the street. Guest AccessThe entire apartment and all of it content is available to the guests. Interaction with GuestsI will always meet you in person upon arrival. I am willing to show you around when time allows it, or give you tips on what's important visiting. The NeighborhoodThe apartment is right next to the main City Park and the City Zoo. Everything else that might interest you is within a walking distance. For example:
1. - Historical Sites: (10-15 min) Old Skopje Fortress, Stone Bridge, City Square, Old Town & Old Turkish Bazaar, National Theater, Opera House and various museums, cathedrals, mosques, galleries, shops and libraries.
2. - Business: (10-15 min) the main business district and foreign embassies.
3. - Food & Entertainment: (5-10 min) shopping malls, cafes, pubs, local restaurants with traditional Macedonian cousin, and/or popular nightclubs.
4. - Outdoor Activities: (5 min) City Park, Football Stadium, sports & leisure facilities and a running-cycling trail along the Vardar river. Getting AroundIf you arrive by plane you can use the airport shuttle VARDAR EXPRESS to reach the Holiday Inn Hotel in the city center. Price 3 EUR. Link of the time table below. (URL HIDDEN) Other Things to NoteOn the weekends we organize field trips (optional).
- hiking expeditions on Canon Matka - 15 EUR (half a day)
-wine tasting in Popova Kula winery - 50 EUR (one day)
- Weekend trip to Ohrid (summer season only) - 70 EUR (two days)