The Space6 bed Mixed Dormitory Room with shared bathroom.
Daily rate: RM37/bed
Type: bunk bed
- Free Cotton Linen, Fluffy towels, Warm comforter
- Single bunk beds equipped with personal socket
- Free Wifi
- Slumberland Spring mattresses of 8 inch height
- Lockers for each bed with hangers
- Free coffee and tea all day
- Bathroom amenities including shower gel, shampoo, liquid soap and hair dryers Guest AccessFree Coffee / Tea, Free WiFi, Hair Dryer, Water dispenser, Iron, Comfy Private rooms and Dorm with personal locker, 8 inch Spring Mattresses with comforters, Air-Conditioning in every room, Personal Socket, Super Clean Facilities, Rain-Head Showers, Cotton Linen, Towels, Quality Toiletries (shampoo, shower gel), interactive Common Areas and the Friendliest Staff.
Our price inclusive of linen, the use of lockers and towers. Best value guarantee hostel on Town. Interaction with GuestsCheck In: 2pm, Check Out: before 12pm.
Our reception hours is from 9.00am-9.00pm. Please note that there will be no manager on duty between 9.00pm to 9.00am. If you’re arriving at our hostel between these times, please email us ahead, and we’ll try our best to assist you. The Neighborhood•Located at the heart of Johor Bahru most vibrant and happening new township
•Walking distance to Aeon Bukit Indah (Jusco), Tesco Supermarket and Giant Supermarket, Causeway link bus terminal to Singapore
•Surrounded with café, restaurant, banks, bars and pub, KTVs and others entertainment centers
•10 minutes driving distance to Legoland Malaysia, Hello Kitty Theme Park and Puteri Harbour
•15 minutes driving distance to Malaysia - Singapore Second Link
•20 minutes driving distance to JB City Center and Malaysia - Singapore Causeway
•30 minutes driving distance to Johor Premium Outlets, Senai Airport Getting Around- PUBLIC TRANSPORT –
From City Square / JB Sentral / JB Town Bus Stop:
221 (Maju), Journey Time: Appx 30mins
* Please stop at AmBank Bukit Indah (Red colour signage on your left hand), walk across the main road to Alliance Bank Taman Nusa Bestari (Blue colour signage opposite AmBank), you will find GIANT Hypermarket on the left, walk down to the end of the street, our hostel is located same row with Pariss Hotel, above of a Japanese Restaurant.
Jurong East Interchange
Alight at Jurong East MRT Station, walk towards Jurong East bus Interchange. Board Causeway Link bus - CW3, clear immigration at Tuas Checkpoint, board CW3 or CW6. Please advise the bus driver to stop you at drop off point of Nusa Bestari GIANT Hypermarket. You will find GIANT Hypermarket on the left, walk down to the end of the street, our hostel is located same row with Pariss Hotel, above of a Japanese Restaurant.
Boon Lay Interchange
Alight at Boon Lay MRT Station, walk towards to Exit B which is near the public toilet. Board Causeway Link bus - CW6 at Boon Lay Way Bus Shelter, clear immigration at Tuas Checkpoint, board CW3 or CW6. Please advise the bus driver to stop you at drop off point of Nusa Bestari GIANT Hypermarket. You will find GIANT Hypermarket on the left, walk down to the end of the street, our hostel is located same row with Pariss Hotel, above of a Japanese Restaurant.
- TAXI -
Take Taxi from your location.
Tell taxi driver your destination is Jalan Bestari 7/2, Taman Nusa Bestari (Near Nusa Bestari GIANT Hypermarket).
Estimated Taxi price
RM50 - Rm60 (From Senai Airport), 30 minutes drive
RM20-RM25 (From Larkin Bus Terminal), 20 minutes drive
RM20-RM25 (From JB City Centre / City Square / Border), 20 minutes drive Other Things to NoteCheck In: 2pm, Check Out: before 12pm.
•Wheel chair is not accessible since our hostel has no lift.
•If there is any delay in your itinerary, please let us know through phone or email to enable us to reserve the room for you. *In case of cancellation or no show, booking fees paid are non-refundable*