Secluded Luxury Log Cabin! hottub!
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle
Bring your Ipod or MP3 player because there is a speaker system for playing your favorite tunes and recharging your Ipods. Large Lodge Style Fireplace. Wrap around decks and covered porch. Click on the More Information link below for more photos.
No check in is required because their is a key lock box and you park right outside. Linens are included in all rentals.
4-Wheel Drive or Snow Chains are HIGHLY recommended during the winter.
Summer - $195 per night and up. Winter - $295 per night and UP (RATES WILL VARY)($295 rate is for low/off season) 30% deposit required - refundable up to 45 days prior to visit (+12% State and County sales tax) (+$100 cleaning fee) (+$75 linen fee) (+$50 hot tub cleaning fee) Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Very quiet...each lot has to be at least 6 acres and most are not developed.
Other Things to Note
Signed agreement required!
Rental Rules/ Contract For Moose Lodge
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A reservation deposit of 30% via paypal of the balance is required. Refundable up to 45 prior to reservation minus a $50 processing fee. Credit Card information is required in case of any damage. No charges will be charged to the Credit Card as long as the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check out.
4. PAYMENT –The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
5. CANCELLATIONS – A forty-five (45) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than forty-five (45) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty except if deposits were made via credit card. All credit card cancellations are subject to a 5% Cancellation fee or $50 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to Eight (8) persons. An additional charge or $50.00 per person per night for guests in addition to Eight (8) will be assessed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 3 nights during peak and holiday seasons.
7. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
8. MININUM AGE- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent..
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins.
10. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. Hot Tubs – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. No glass or food allowed in or around Hot Tub. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm with straps attached so the wind will not blow it off.
14. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained(snowplowed), however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
15. The cabin is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement