The SpaceGuests will stay in the entire large spacious basement suite/apt with its own private entrance:
1. A bedroom with a queen size bed and a full bathroom. The space comfortably fits two people and more beds can be added to accommodate two more guests.
2. A large comfortable sitting room can accommodate for special events.
3. Breakfast area provides coffee maker, tea pot, microwave, toaster and mini refrigerator (for self service).
4. Our home theater offers Comcast TV channels, and Netflix HD movies. Also high speed internet, WIFI.
5. A gym room.
6. The location is about 5 miles from Lake Champlain, less than 5 miles from UVM and Champlain College, within 10 min to downtown restaurants, and shops. Walking distance to Overlook Park for beautiful lake and mountain views. Guest AccessGuests will have access to all the rooms listed (large sitting room, home theater, gym, etc. are all included, no need to share), also includes a parking space in our driveway.
We provide light breakfast: Fruit, Yogurt, Tea, Oatmeal and Keurig Coffee, please help yourself. Interaction with GuestsWe will make all efforts to make our guest enjoy the stay and feel like home. The NeighborhoodWe live in a quiet upscale neighborhood with picturesque seasonal views around the areas. An overlook park is a 5 minute walk from the door, the beauty of the lake and mountains will give you wonderful memories. We are close to the college-town of Burlington, downtown Church Street and Burlington Water Front Park. You can explore and enjoy good local food and lots of summer and winter activities in the area. Hiking trails, Bike paths, and Ski Resorts are around.
If you plan for a summer hiking trip, there are many beautiful trails in the area. You may hike from the Fourrunner Quad and GonDola, the main trail along the ridge line of Mt. Mansfield is a section of the Long Trail, which is a moderately difficult route.
If you plan for a winter ski trip, we are 16 miles/20 minutes from the Bolton Valley Ski Resort-Janeiro, and 44 miles/60 minutes from Smugglers Notch Ski Resort-Stowe. Getting AroundWe offer pick up or drop off within 20 miles, including the Airport, if you don't have a car. $12 dollars for each ride.
We have a parking space on driveway in front of our house, guest will enter the suite from the keyless garage side door. Other Things to NoteWe charge $25/each additional guests/per night up to 2 more person maximum.
$12/trip for picking up or dropping off within 20 miles, including the airport, if needed.
$10 cleaning fee/per night for dog.