The SpaceA superb private and peaceful 2 bedroom Oceanfront fully furnished top floor apartment with quality stunning new designer renovation with 180 degree uninterrupted views including stunning night time views back over the coastline to Bondi. Minimum 90 days bookings apply. Our current advertised rate is an already discounted rate for bookings of between 3 x months to 12 x month lettings.
These are the actual views which in fact do not do the property justice until you experience it for yourself as they are truly awe inspiring. Incredibly you can watch whales & dolphins from the comfort of your seaside apartment!
This is 5 star living with million dollar views
You may see dolphins year round and you may also see whales from early June all the way through to as late as mid December.
Ideal for executive accommodation, couples or a small family looking for a designer apartment with unique, peaceful, relaxing oceanfront location with some of the best views you will experience as soon as you open the front door.
Watch the stunning fireworks over Coogee and Bondi Beaches on New Year’s Eve & what a spectacular location for summer family gatherings and perfectly protected in Winter.
The location & position promotes a healthy active lifestyle as you have excellent rock climbing, walking, swimming, surfing, scuba diving, ocean kayaking all on your doorstep.
There are a number of picturesque coastal golf courses for you to enjoy all only 10 minutes drive away - The Coast, Randwick, St Michael's, NSW Golf Clubs, Moore Park, The Australian, Bonnie Doon & Botany Golf Courses. There are picturesque Ocean front coastal walks & rock climbing at your doorstep, not to mention great surfing & bodysurfing at Maroubra Surf Beach.
This RARE stunning ocean front apartment with views that cannot be built out is located in a peaceful setting amongst million dollar properties located btw Maroubra Beach and Coogee Beach in an exclusive location known as Lurline Bay. There is lot's of open space nearby, reserves and spectacular coastline romantic walks to enjoy and also for the kids to run around along with BBQ/picnic areas & a skate park to enjoy at Maroubra Beach
A truly romantic location - watch the stunning sun rise over the ocean right in front of you and watch the moon reflect off the ocean at night plus the sun sparkling off the ocean during the day.
It has a prized East & North East aspect which receives morning sun but is protected from the afternoon sun so is comfortable year round. Let the sounds of the ocean help you drift off to sleep, it is so peaceful and private.
The property is so close to the ocean you get the impression that you are on a boat. Incredibly private; when you are inside the apartment, no-one can see in. You would be hard pressed to find such a quality property this close to the ocean.
"We rented this unit for several months and absolutely loved it. The unit itself is clean, sleek, and up to date. That's not always the case when renting in the Sydney area so definitely an added bonus! Our favourite place to sit with family and friends was the spacious outside deck. Having a morning coffee watching the sun come with the ocean breeze will never get tiresome. And the views! From the moment you walk in, you are greeted with uninterrupted views of the ocean and coastline. Watching the whale migration was a highlight of our stay. Seeing up to dozens a day! Sometimes just metres from the waters edge right across the street! That along with the dolphins, seals, and massive schools of fish to which hundreds of birds would prey upon. Quite a show provided by nature! You'll also find everything you need in the surrounding area. Restaurants, shops, cafes are all within a short walk. Our favourite was the Grumpy Baker right down the street! And of course, the beach! Maroubra beach has everything you'll need. The beach sells itself, because it's fantastic, but what's great is the amenities it also offers. There are BBQ's, picnic areas, cafes, a skate park, and surf shops. There's also a great walk along the headlands that we regularly enjoyed. Staying in this unit is like living on holiday, just the way we like to live!"
* Fully renovated with award winning Building upgrade
* All quality Sheridan linen, bath & beach towels included in the rental if required along with fluffy bath robes through winter
* We have Unlimited high speed ADSL2 internet & satellite TV package available - enquire on cost if you require this service
* 1 x Queen bed in main bedroom (ocean views)
* 1 x Double bed in 2nd bedroom
* 1 x Double Sofa Bed in the living area (ocean views),
* 1 x New Single fold up bed can be set up in the large main bedroom with prior notice
We have had a family of 5 stay here for almost 12 x months who loved the space
* 2 bedrooms with glass sliding built-in wardrobes in each with plenty of hanging space + shelves & drawers with access to new large private sunny North East facing balcony from the master bedroom through large sliding door which enjoys ocean views.
* The living area opens up through large triple glass sliding doors that open all the way up to a spacious covered outdoor area with no beams or posts to block your view with high quality thick see through frameless glass balustrades
* Complete privacy
* Security building with security intercom system & new lift
* Spectacular coastline views - we see whales & dolphins regularly from the apartment
* Open plan living & complete internal luxurious renovation
* Brand new fully equipped designer kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall edge, gas cooking and European appliances including dishwasher
* Brand new stylish bathroom with large walk in frameless glass shower featuring large luxurious rainwater shower head and plenty of natural light with a window giving natural light & ventilation
* Combined washing machine/dryer
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms & heaters for winter (no air conditiong needed during summer as it receives lovely cool North Easterly summer breezes & it is protected from the afternoon sun) plus receives warm winter sun
* Lockup remote controlled security garage with storage mezzanine, plus plenty of free all day on street parking.
* Bus stop only 300mtrs away with Bus services to City, Circular Quay, Central station, Bondi & Coogee beaches, Eastgardens & Bondi Junctions Westfield’s Shopping Centre's, Bondi Junction & Maroubra Junction (Buses such as (phone number hidden), X77)
* Ocean rock pool 300mtrs with open space reserve areas diagonally opposite and easy walk to famous Maroubra Surf Beach
* The closest café is only 300mtrs which is the best local café with an easy 10 mins stroll to other cool Cafes, Restaurants, Shops, grocery store, Maroubra Hotel and Maroubra Seals Club.
* "Pacific Square" shopping centre at Maroubra Junction located only 8 minutes drive or via bus which has many shops, factory outlets, restaurants + a fresh fish & seafood market located at 737 Anzac Parade, Maroubra Junction & is open everyday except Good Friday
* The HUGE Eastgardens Westfield Shopping Centre & Cinema's at Evans Ave Eastlakes are accessible by bus or 10min taxi ride. There is also direct & public transport to World class shopping centres such as the New Westfield's & International super complex in Bondi Junction.
* The historic Ritz Cinema at "The Spot" in Randwick, Coogee Beach, Coogee Restaurants & nightlife are accessible by bus or only a 10min taxi cab ride.
* 10-15mins drive to Randwick Racecourse & All football grounds such as the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) & Sydney Football Stadium (SFS) now known as Alliance Stadium.
* 15mins drive/bus or taxi to Fox Studios or Bondi beach and Bondi Sunday markets.
* 10mins drive/bus/taxi to Prince of Wales Hospital at Randwick & University of NSW on Anzac Parade at Kensington
* 20 minute trip by car or taxi or 30min by bus into Sydney CBD where you can explore the delights of the city and wander around the Historic Rocks area, not to mention Circular Quay and the buskers and artists who are always there to entertain you while you dine at one of the many gourmet restaurants there.
* The airport is also located only approx. 20mins by car or taxi
The ideal Summer & Winter pad as it is facing the perfect East & North East aspect (morning to midday sun) looking over the ocean attracting the cooling sea breezes in summer. Open up the large triple glass sliding doors which give uninterrupted views & let the ocean breeze caress you.
Feel free to send any requests or specific requirements through to us and we will respond to you efficiently
This fully furnished & self contained property includes quality amenities to ensure you enjoy a 'home away from home' with many extra's such as:-
Comfortable beds, high quality Sheridan linen, pillows, fluffy bath and beach towels, fluffy bath robes through winter with large glass sliding buit-in wardrobes in each bedroom.
We have had a stunning bathroom renovation, with large shower, tiled to ceiling, new trendy wall hung vanity + window giving natural light & ventilation.
Full size large fridge, fully equipped brand new designer kitchen featuring 40mm stone tops with waterfall edge, polyutherane cupboards, brand new oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher with washing machine & a convection microwave.
Large flat screen TV, DVD/CD stereo player with DVD's, CD's can also be provided by request.
Cool fold out sofa bed and new stunning glass top dining setting with matching glass top coffee table.
Outdoor wicker lounge, sun bed + Gas BBQ
A remote controlled lock up garage with mezzanine storage is provided.
* A move out cleaning charge applies.
* A security bond applies.
* Please request & review our Accommodation & Bond Terms & Conditions.
Reviewed January 29th 2015 for a stay from September 2014 to February 2015:-
“Excellent seaside accommodation.”
This property has two of the best features that any rental accommodation can possess; location and amenity. It sits on a cliff top with panoramic views of the ocean and beaches to the north and south. While it is relatively quiet it is within easy walking distance of public transport and the local beach facilities. Both the unit itself and the building have been carefully renovated with high quality fittings.
Ease of booking - 4/5
Directions to the property - 4/5
Key pickup/access to the property - 4/5
Overall condition - 4/5
Quality of bedding/mattresses - 4/5
Kitchen/utensils quality - 4/5
Cleanliness of bathroom - 5/5
Quality of facilities/amenities -5/5
Service - 4/5
Liked best: Location
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend? Yes.
Executive Accommodation, Couples, Families, All age groups
• The property was "as advertised".
• I recommend the location.
• The property was a good value for the price paid. Guest AccessThe whole fully furnished and newly renovated apartment with BBQ, lock up garage featuring luxurious Sheridan linen including sheets, doona's, pillows, fluffy bath and beach towels along with fluffy bath robes through winter & unlimited high speed ADSL2 internet + satellite TV package available Interaction with GuestsPersonal check in and check out The NeighborhoodThe stunning coastal walks, breathtaking views, 300mtrs to rock pool and easy walk to beautiful patrolled Maroubra surf beach, shops, cafe's & restaurants in McKeon Street, Maroubra. 300mtrs from bus stop & also 300mtrs from new cafe Getting Around300mtrs to Bus stop Other Things to NoteView whales and dolphins from the comfort of the apartment