Georgian house in central London
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
The space is uniquely English. The house was built around 1790 and has retained many of its original features, it is charming and comfortable.Guest Access
Guests have access to double bedroom, private bathroom, kitchen and living room.Getting Around
A few minutes walk to Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations with excellent links to most underground lines and trains. There are buses at the end of the street.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page