Kings Cross Flat B / 3 People
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Allowed
The apartment in located 5 minutes walk from Kings Cross Station. The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no lift in the building.
There is one double bedroom and one single bedroom.
A shared bathroom with a bath and shower above the bath.
The kitchen is open plan and is fully equipped.
There is a dining table with 4 dining chairs, a washing machine / dryer, big fridge and freezer, large corner sofa, free Wifi and central heating.
We do not accept pets and smoking in the apartment.
The apartment has excellent travel links in and around central London with Kings Cross tube/train station a few minutes walk away.
It is a perfect place to explore the sights of London, with a large choice of shopping, restaurants, bars, and cafes in the local vicinity.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
The nearest stations to Kings Cross Road are King's Cross Tube Station which is about 9 minutes walk to the North West and Angel Tube Station which is about 9 minutes walk to the North East.
Skinner Street NCP 7 minutes walk
Bowling Green Lane NCP 7 minutes walk
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
Gagosian Gallery Britannia Street (Art Gallery) - 6-24 Britannia Street, King's Cross, London WC1X | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Exmouth Market - Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Charles Dickens Museum - 48 Doughty Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST SHOPS:
ec one Exmouth Market (Jewellery) - 41 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Fresh N Fine (Supermarket) - 18 Penton Street, Islington, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Drink Shop & Do - 9 Caledonian Road, King's Cross, London N1 | 7 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Rasa Maricham (Indian/South Asian Restaurant) - 1 Kings Cross Road, Clerkenwell, London WC1X | 2 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Itadaki Zen (Japanese Restaurant) - 139 King's Cross Road, WC1X | 2 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Pakenham Arms (British Restaurant) - 1 Pakenham street, WC1X | 3 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST EDUCATION:
London Wine Academy (Evening Classes) - Garden Floor, 6 Coldbath Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 12 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Place (Evening Classes) - 17 Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 12 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST LEISURE:
Spa Fields Park (Parks & Gardens) - Northampton Road, EC1R | 7 minutes from Kings Cross Road
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel Spa (Health & Beauty) - St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 10 minutes from Kings Cross Road
My Chocolate Workshops (Activities) - Hatton Square Business Centre, 16-16a Baldwin Gardens, Holborn, London EC1N | 11 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST PUBS:
The Easton - 22 Easton Street, Clerkenwell, London WC1X0DS | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Ambassador - 55 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Cafe Kick - 43 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Smithy's Wine Bar - 16-17 Leeke Street, King's Cross, London WC1X | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Scala (Night Club) - 275 Pentonville Road, King's Cross, King's Cross, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Big Chill House (Bar)- 257-259 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, King's Cross, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.