The SpaceNice Thai style House, located in a friendly local neighborhood, very near to the "Baan Pongnoi" a village famous for local artists and coffee shops.
The House has a nice courtyard, offers a family-friendly environment in a lovely 2-bedrooms available. All the necessary utilities provided, whether short or long stay, you will be welcome as one of our own.
- Five minute walk to Chayayon Hotel, where you can swim or use the fitness for only 30 Baht a day.
-Lotus Express, 7-11, markets, police box, schools, temples, restaurants and massage shops are nearby.
-The popular Nimanhemin Road is only 7 kilometers away.
-Opposite of your house is a small local shop, open daily from 6 am until 9 pm. They have fresh food and vegetables from the fresh market every early morning. Please Notice: You can make your personal order with this shop. Your order of fruits/vegetables will be delivered on the next morning. Guest Access- Unlimited Internet, perfect for people who are working online
- 3 Bedrooms, with soft mattress and fan.
- Outside in the courtyard are wooden tables and a small grill
- Bathroom - warm water shower
- Washing room, with wash machine for your laundry
- Living room with view to the courtyard
- Water cooker and toaster ready for your mornings
- Kitchen has fridge, rice cooker & microwave. Pans, pots, cooking gloves, dishes, glasses, bowls, cutlery, gas stove and a water filter for clean water Interaction with GuestsLet me know if I should organize your
- Fruits/vegetables delivery from fresh market
- Appointment with a taxi on your arrival day or during you are staying at the house
- Appointment with a maid for help with cleaning
- Appointment for a Ramby’s Cultural Creativity Center Course of your choice: Swing Yoga/Muay Thai class/Thai Language class/Thai Art class/Music class/Thai vegetarian Cooking class etc. The NeighborhoodThe house is located near to Chiang Mai university, in Baan Mai village Soi 2 Pophupayaphrom, a little street on the left side of the canal road, opposite of beautiful Pongnoi-Wat Umong. With a motorbike or taxi it takes 10 minutes to the city.
We are located west from Chiang Mai’s old city, down Suthep road, near the back entrance of Chiang Mai University, recently ranked one of the top 100 universities in Asia.
This area, known as Wat Umong, has become one of the most densely packed communities of artists, art studios and galleries in all of Thailand.
It's a very special neighborhood that sets it apart from others like it. Getting AroundOur Taxi driver Mr. Oui is always available to pick you up. He can take you around town or even to other provinces in Thailand.
Taxi Hotline: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Taxi Service available daily, 7 am until midnight.