★★THIS LISTING IS FOR RENTING: THREE (3) rooms - Unless otherwise stated between Traveler and Host on INBOX MESSAGE board here's What's available : - Kitchen, Living Rm, Family Rm are all Fully Furnished :
Master-bdrm# 2 - Fully Furnished with Calif. King Custom Bed w/ Private Bath
Bedroom# 1 - Fully Furnished with Queen Size Bed
Bedroom# 4 - Fully Furnished with Queen Size Bed
(SEE OUR OTHER LISTINGS) ★★Guest Access
HILLPOINT GREENS 2-Story DREAM
Features: 3 ROOMS FOR RENT
- Master bedroom with master bath includes Huge Tub Fully Furnished
- Flat Screen TV in Master, TV in Bedroom #4 & Family Rm
- High Efficiency Front-loading Washer
- High Efficiency Front-loading Dryer
- Street Parking
- Dual Heating & Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans in every single bdrm
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Stove / Oven / Microwave
- Granite Counter tops
- Wood Style Floors
- Front Bay Window
- Ceramic Tiles
- Huge Deck
- YardInteraction with Guests
About us : We are Private owners, Seeking to rent to Professionals & Visitors for this Amazing Home, that are Non-Smokers / Have No Pets / No Drugs & CLEAN. We are onsite, but out of the way.
Property is in a Quiet neighborhood.
For your convenience, House Mgr Lives On Site, but working mostly off site.
There are no pets here because unfortunately this house is NOT Pet Friendly, but is Definitely Adult Friendly and Extremely Comfortable.The Neighborhood
- HOUSE BENEFITS for the cost of an hotel room.
-YMCA Fitness/Health Center w/Huge Swimming Pool -5 min away
- Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts & Boutiques - 9 min away
- Wal-Mart, Farm Fresh & Belk Dept Store- 7 mins. away
- Obici Hospital, Restaurants & Fast Food 5 min away
- Portsmouth Naval Base - 23 min (21 miles)
- Whole house is spacious including bedrooms
- Food Lion & Walgreens - 4 mins away.
- Close to 3000 sqft of spaceGetting Around
- Public Transportation
- Hampton - 30 min.
- Newport News - 30 min.
- Virginia Beach - 35 min.
- Norfolk- 30 min.
- Portsmouth - 20 min
- Chesapeake - 25 min.
- Hillpoint Elem. (For Teachers)
- Elephants Fork Mid. (For Teachers)
- Kings Fork High (For Teachers)
Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, Hampton, Franklin, Newport NewsOther Things to Note
★★GET $15 in Free UBER Rides use this Code: percillaque
★★Our home is ran JAPANESE STYLE:
So the removal of street shoes is necessary, once stepping inside. House-shoes are okay.
A Housekeeper can be hired to wash clothes just ask.
★(NOTE: Parents with children that are use to hyperactivity in the home, this listing may not suit you. We are parents, so we understand.)
★★Weekly rentals allows us not to ask guests for additional upfront Security Deposit held by AirBnB. Any reservation past 7 days requires a Deposit. If you do not want to pay a deposit, break your reservation up week by week.
(Example: if your reservation is for 9 days... make two reservations - 1st one for 1 week, and the 2nd one for 2 days.)
I hope this information helps. When i first joined Airbnb it was kind of confusing to me as well. Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.
1) Absolutely NO PETS - No Smoking - No illegal Drugs - No FireArms
2) Place Trash Receptacles on the Curb Every Monday Night.
3) We run our home Japanese Style... so shoes are removed after stepping inside.
4) Unlisted Guests must leave the premises by 9pm.
5) Late check out: $95.00 USD. Subject to availability.
6) Lost keys or inappropriate use of it, $200 USD extra charge.
7) NOISE: RESIDENT agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of another RESIDENT and/or neighbor. Said noise and/or activity shall be a breach of this agreement. Suffolk City Law - No Loud music after 10pm
8) DESTRUCTION OF PREMISES: If the premises become totally or partially destroyed by any Acts of God during the term of this Agreement so that RESIDENT'S use is seriously impaired, OWNER or RESIDENT may terminate this Agreement immediately.
9.) CONDITION OF PREMISES:
RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler agrees to keep the premises and all its contents in good order and good condition and to immediately pay for costs to repair and/or replace any portion of damaged by RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler, his guests and/or invitees, that may not be covered by Host Protection Insurance and the Host Guarantee. At the termination of this Agreement, the home and its contents shall be returned to OWNER aka Host in good condition except for reasonable wear and tear and the premises shall be free of all personal property not belonging to OWNER aka Host. It is agreed that all, holes, tears, burns, and stains of any size or amount in the carpets, drapes, walls, fixtures, and/or any other part of the premises, do not constitute reasonable wear and tear. RESIDENT has the right to check, and recheck, and provide a handwritten signed notice for any damage before receiving the keys, copy will be provided to Resident.
10) ALTERATIONS: RESIDENT shall not paint, wallpaper, alter or redecorate, change or install locks, install antenna or other equipment, screws, fastening devices, large nails, or adhesive materials, place signs, displays, or other exhibits, on or in any portion of the premises without the written consent of the OWNER.
11) PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler shall deposit all garbage and waste in a clean and sanitary manner into the proper receptacles and shall cooperate in keeping the garbage area neat and clean. RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler shall be responsible for disposing of items of such size and nature as are not normally acceptable by the garbage hauler. RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler shall be responsible for keeping the kitchen and bathroom drains free of things that may tend to cause clogging of the drains. RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler shall pay for the cleaning out of any plumbing fixture that may need to be cleared of stoppage and for the expense or damage caused by stopping of waste pipes or overflow from bathtubs, wash basins, or sinks that may not be covered by Host Protection Insurance and the Host Guarantee. RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler has the right to check and re-check proper works of sinks, tubs and toilets before receiving keys.
12) TERMINATION: Should the RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler hold over beyond the termination date or fail to vacate all possessions on the termination date, RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler shall be liable for additional rent and damages which may include damages due to OWNER'S loss of prospective new renters.
13) ASSIGNMENT: RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler(s) agrees not to transfer, assign or sublet the premises or any part thereof. NO ones stays overnight that is not added on AirBNB Inbox Conversation Board.
RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler(s) Must submit names of all Travelers staying on the premises before arrival on the AirBnB Inbox Conversation Board. AirBnB Traveler renting from us are REQUIRED to have at least one of the following Verified through AirBnB: A Drivers License, Passport or Social Security Number, regardless of the other proofs of AirBnB verification - If you have NO Reviews.
14) RESIDENT shall comply with all house rules as stated, and a violation of any of the house rules is considered a breach of this agreement.
15) INSURANCE: RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler acknowledges that OWNERS aka Hosts insurance does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall OWNER be held liable for such losses. RESIDENT aka AirBnB Traveler is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses that is not covered by the Host Protection Insurance and the Host Guarantee.
16) RIGHT OF ENTRY AND INSPECTION: OWNER aka Host, may enter, inspect, and/or repair the premises at any time with notice. OWNER aka Host shall give 24 hours advance notice and may enter for the purpose of normal inspections and repairs. OWNER aka Host, is permitted to make all alterations, repairs and maintenance that's in OWNER'S judgment is necessary to perform.
17) PARTIAL INVALIDITY: Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as waiving any of the OWNER'S or RESIDENT'S rights under the law. If any part of this Agreement shall be in conflict with the law, that part shall be void to the extent that it is in conflict, but shall not invalidate this Agreement nor shall it affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.