STAY IN A VICTORIAN HOME…SPECIFICATIONS:
Do your own cooking in an absolutely COMPLETE kitchen; or your laundry anytime....PLUS PLUS PLUS...
• AWESOME ANTIQUES IN BEDROOM, AS WELL AS ENTIRE HOME
• EXTREMELY HIGH CEILINGS (LAVISH CROWN MOLDING)
• A WALK-IN CLOSET FOR YOUR MASTER BR
• PLENTY OF STORAGE; CHESTS OF DRAWERS
• LARGE MASTER BATH (MARBLE)-DOUBLE SINK
• 2700 SQ FT; TWO-STORY HOME
• AT&T U-VERSE TV WITH FAST INTERNET; WIRELESS THROUGHOUT THE HOME
• LARGE TV IN COMFORTABLE LIVING ROOM; GORGEOUS DINING ROOM
• FIRE PLACE; LOFT/LIBRARY; EXTRA OFFICE FOR YOUR USE
• BEAUTIFUL VICTORIAN DECOR
• CENTRAL AIR/HEAT (PLUS INDIVIDUAL UNITS IN EACH ROOM)
• FULL SIZE WASHER/DRYER LAUNDRY ROOM
• FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN: STOVE, MICROWV., 2 REFRIGRTRS., 1 DEEP FREEZE
• ALL APPLIANCES: COFFEE MAKER, TOASTER, JUICER, BLENDER, ETC…
• TRANQUIL BACKYARD PATIO FOR ENJOYING THE RELAXING OUTDOORS.
Great location! All the amenities! HAVE I MENTIONED I TOTALLY ENJOY HAVING COMPANY?
This CHARMING and elegant two-story 2700 sq ft Victorian-style home (located in the Energy Corridor of Houston, Texas) is FULLY furnished in its appropriate décor. Tucked away in a quiet, private, neighborhood, this home has lots of space with huge wrap around front porch and all the unique qualities of the great Victorian era. Visitors also have complete access to a well-equipped kitchen, laundry room; the lion's share of a large refrigerator, room in a large cupboard; not to mention an amazing dining room and living room; powder room; etc...on the first floor. There may be extra rooms available upstairs for an extra amount. It is minutes from Eldridge Prkwy., Memorial, Bltwy. 8, Westchase, Royal Oaks, Westheimer, I-10, Hershey Bicycle/Jogging Park, and West Park Toll Way. Tons of shopping! Great malls, for example, Memorial City and trendy City Centre (next to Town & Country Mall); grocery stores (Phoenicia’s, HEB, Kroger, etc…) and two exercise clubs (one within walking distance).
There are great restaurants; i.e., the phenomenal Phoenicia’s Deli, Pappadeaux’s sea food, Fadi’s middle-eastern, excellent Mexican food, Thai, Italian, American, several fast foods, and many others are within a few minutes. Businesses: both high-end and discount stores; banks, pharmacies, hospitals, urgent-care clinics, and more...all in the neighborhood.
ENTIRE FIRST FLOOR OF LOVELY VICTORIAN HOME:
SETTLE IN FIRST, THEN SEE GALVESTON, MOODY GARDENS, SURFSIDE, KEEMAH BOARDWALK, HOUSTON ZOO & THE SCIENCE AND ART MUSEUM DISTRICT. WE HAVE THE GREATEST MEDICAL CENTER IN THE WORLD. DINE IN THE FINEST RESTAURANTS, VISIT THE BEACH!
ALSO, ENGINEERS ON ASSIGNMENT IN HOUSTON'S FAMOUS ENERGY CORRIDOR ARE WELCOME TO A STAY MUCH NICER (AND LESS EXPENSIVE) THAN A HOTEL.
**** No long-term contract to sign. Looking for responsible, kind, honest, quiet guests who do not mind a peaceful retreat amid fabulous Victorian gardens, art, and antiques. Please no criminals, alcoholics, no smokers, or drugs. ****