Adorable mountain house steps away from the Bear Mt. ski slopes and hiking trails,
with pool table, big screen HDTV, free high-speed internet, two fireplaces, and lots of extras.
The house is in excellent condition, it has cozy new furniture, and a full kitchen!
Great 425 sq. ft. deck with propane BBQ, lots of patio chairs and two tables.
* Room 1 has one king size bed and a fireplace (sleeps 2);
it has a PC with free high-speed internet.
* Room 2 has two bunk beds (sleeps 4)
* Room 3 - Master Suite/game room, has a queen size bed (sleeps 2),
and it includes a billiard table, a wet bar with mini-fridge, and a TV. It also has a private bath with tub and separate shower, and a balcony with cute bistro set.
* Large living room with great furniture and high-quality futon (sleeps 2).
It has 2 skylights to brighten the room, a big screen HDTV, VCR/DVD/CD player, and a fireplace.
* Garage and large private driveway.
* Two bikes are available anytime for your convenience (one small and one standard size)
* Sleds are available for you to use right off the back yard, where we have a great sled run (snow conditions permitting).
$400 held as a refundable security deposit.
No cleaning fees required. The house needs to be left clean, and with no dirty dishes.
Magnificent location at about 7300 ft. altitude, surrounded by the freshness of trees, steps away from the ski slopes of the Bear Mountain ski resort. Also a stroll away from golf (summer), zoo (really adorable especially for the kids), excellent hiking, and only 3Â˝ miles from the lake with all it has to offer: swimming, kayaking, boating, fishing, etc.
It is located in one of the most scenic parts of Big Bear Lake: the gorgeous upper Moonridge area, in a forested hill.
You'll be surrounded by the large pine trees, and the lovely forest! Here in upper Moonridge it's a breathtaking all season wonderland! In winter we get more snow than other areas of Big Bear, and retain it, mainly because of our high altitude and thick trees. In summer, we get a nice cool breeze.
There is always something to do for everyone, and you'll have a great time.