Paseo de la Reforma is the best location for visiting Mexico City with most important cultural, economic, art and gastronomic scenes at town. The apartment is near downtown, few blocks from US embassy, National Museum of Anthropology , the 222 Mall, Palacio de Bellas Artes and more.
A 160m2 (1,722 ft) apartment, with 3 Bedrooms, modern architecture, great views, wood, stone and marble finishes, 3 car parking, high ceilings.
-The main bedroom has a king sized bed, TV, safe deposit box, closet, an independent bathroom.
- 2nd Bedroom has Two individual beds, closet, an independent bathroom with a bathtub.
- 3rd Bedroom has a double bed, closet and share the bathroom with the living room.
The Dining table is up for 8 persons, the living room has TV with 150 channels and a spectacular view of Paseo de la Reforma, Monumento a la Revoluci贸n And Glorieta de Col贸n.
Kitchen is fully stocked with a big fridge, stove, glasses, cutlery, dishes, pans, capsule coffee machine and all you need for your stay.
The apartment also has WiFi and a combination washer/dryer machine.
Public transportation is also readily available, the building is two blocks away from Metrobus Reforma and less than a 10 minute walk from Metro Juarez.
There is an "Ecobici" station down the building where you can rent a bicycle per hour, day or week and use it to go and take a ride through Paseo de la Reforma and visit art galleries or museums or go to the mall.
M茅xico City Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing tour is in front of the building.
New building with high class amenities.
- Indoor Semi-Olympic pool and Jacuzzi.
- Panoramic GYM.
- SPA, Sauna and Steam room.
- Kids Play Room.
- Lounge with TV & billiard table.
- A 15 reclining seats movie theater Room only for you and your family or friends.
- Business center with business meeting room.
- 24/7 building security.
- Security key for elevator.