The Space-Approx 7 Km from downtown HCMC or about 20mins from the airport.
-We do have free bus to access and visit many varieties of tourist attractions easily ( Ben Thanh Market, Re-unification Palace, Notre Dame Church, Botanical Garden, War Museum, Central Post Office, Opera House, History museum, etc ... )
- Easy bus line to get Binh Tay Market , Ben Thanh Market, Jade Padoda , China Town, Mien Tay Bus Station to the Mekong Delta.
- Local bus can take you to the famous Cu Chi Tunnel.
Our terrace is an ideal place for sunbathing. Choosing your Ho Chi Minh accommodation with us, you can enjoy a cup of coffee while you are watching the countryside and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere .
We have also a full-time travel desk to serve in-house guests for all travel information.
Special Offers :
- A free Motorbike to getting around during your stays with me .
-We would love to do a free airport Pick-Up if you guys stay over 1 week with us. Guest AccessWe are offering a variety of services and facilities to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Bus / Train / AirPlane Tickets at the Local deals for better prices.
- Room Service everyday
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Tour/Travel Desk
- Car/Motorbike/ Bicycle Rental
- Airport Transfers
- Cozy Ambiance and Professional Hosts
- Free Excellent Wifi
- Indoor kitchen for all your cooking needs
- The room is on the first or second floor with a small garden on the top. Guests can completely enjoy their privacy. Interaction with Guests-You guys could join my English Club with Local students who love to exchange culture while also improving their English.
-Our environment is very flexible. We love to socialize with you but we also respect your privacy and quiet time.
- We have rooftop terrace great for having a cup coffee, enjoying the countryside nightlife, or sunbathing.
-If you are a music fan that you could join us at Live music every night at cafe's which is organized by lovely Vietnamese students.
-If you are interested in cooking Vietnamese food, we can offer you free cooking classes with us! Learn some local favorites! The NeighborhoodFoods : Our location offers a lot of excellent local foods. You wont be disappointed.
1. BANH MI THIT ( Crispy bread , Sliced pork sausages , Shredded Pork, Fresh herbs, sauce, Pickled Carrot and Cucumber )
2. BUN BO HUE ( Hue style- hot and spicy ) - Beef rice vermicelli soup with lemon grass and pork or beef cut.
3. PHO ( Noodle soup serve with various cuts of beef and onions - often eats with basil , mint , lime , bean sprouts , )
4. BARBECUE - Vietnamese barbecue style with Pork , Beef or seafood
ETC , ...
DRINKS : There are MANY coffee shops or cafes. So many you could never visit them all! Getting Around-We do have free bus to access and visit many varieties of tourist attractions easily ( Ben Thanh Market, Re-unification Palace, Notre Dame Church, Botanical Garden, War Museum, Central Post Office, Opera House, History museum, etc ... )
- Local bus costs 6.000VND (about 0.26 cents) and can take you anywhere in the city, just tell us where you are going and we will tell you which number to take. Other Things to NotePlease do not hesitate to tell us if you need special assistance. We want to make sure you are comfortable with staying us at your Home away from home!
We are fairly close to the airport, so if you are an extremely light sleeper please let us know and we will accommodate.