Price is based on accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children. This rustic cabin is cozy and charming, with its own propane furnace and old-fashioned wood-burning cook-stove for those of you who have fond memories of Grandma's kitchen! Perfect for a family holiday, a romantic get-a-away or a writer's retreat!
Hiking, cycling, sea kayaking in River John, beaches, museums, farmers markets, crafts and antiques nearby - there's lots to do! Situated on a hill with a panoramic view of an operating hobby farm and small campground. There's also lots to learn about farm animals and forest ecology.
In the hobby farm guests can see: Cows, calves, horses, hens, pigs, chickens, turkeys, lambs and sheep.
Bedding and towels, pots and pans, dishes, BBQ, everything else is supplied!
- Situated up on a hill with a panoramic view
- Will accommodate a family of 4 comfortably
- 3-piece bathroom, fully furnished bedroom and small kitchenette
- Sleeping loft and a large screened-in furnished porch
- BBQ, picnic table and stone fire pit on site
- 30 Minute drive from the ferry traveling to PEI
Bookings are Friday-Friday!!