The Space- New, clean and Zen apartment for up to 4 people
- The best location in Tokyo, within 15 min to most attractions
- View of Tokyo Sky Tree from the street
- Cooking & laundry OK!
- FREE POCKET WIFI to carry with you to get Internet access ANYWHERE!
- Well-travelled and experienced host with many positive feedback and 5-star rating. See our reviews and other listings here: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/16438149
- Will assist in getting tickets to Ghibli, Sumo matches, Sky Tree, Disney, etc.
- Access to 4 train stations. The nearest is Higashinihonbashi, 3 min walk away.
The bed is semi-double size and could accommodate 2 people (1 person + 1 child, for those with larger frame). The sofa unfolds into a comfortable semi-double bed as well and could accommodate 2 more people (1 adult + 1 child, for those with larger frame). Guest AccessAccess to the apartment, elevator, balcony.
Independent apartment without any shared areas or amenities. Interaction with GuestsGuests can communicate through AirBnb messages or call us on
+(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) The NeighborhoodIn the neighborhood there are supermarket, 4-5 convenient stores, 2 large drug and cosmetic stores, 2 bakeries, 2 bars, many restaurants, and dry cleaners. Getting AroundWithin walking distance:
- 9 min walk to Ryogoku Sumo Hall: watch sumo wrestling matches and try the hotpot meal eaten by sumo wrestlers
- 10 min walk to Edo Museum - highly recommended if you are interested in the history of Tokyo over a period of few hundred years.
- 9 min walk to Hamacho Park on the river bank, great for jogging
By train (does not include walking time / waiting time):
- 8 min to Tokyo Sky Tree - the highest structure in Tokyo with amazing 360 view of the city
- 6 min to Ginza - the world’s famous shopping street
- 6 min to Tsukiji Fish Market - the largest fish market in the world
- 4 min to Asakusa - immerse in the atmosphere of old Japan, great place for Japanese souvenirs!
- 5 min to Akihabara Electric Town - vibrant place for affordable electronics, manga (comic books), and toy figurines (Gundam, Hello Kitty, One Piece, etc.)
- 8 min to the Imperial Palace and its famous gardens
- 5 min to Tokyo Station - an architectural masterpiece and junction for bullet train routes that will take you to anywhere in Japan
- 6 min to Kabukiza - see traditional kabuki plays with English subtitle to follow the story
- 15 min by direct train to Shinjuku station where 3.6 million people pass through everyday
- 18 min to Shibuya and Harajuku
- 21 min to Odaiba - lovely waterfront with many activities for both children and adults
- 60 min by direct train to Narita International Airport
- 40 min by direct train to Haneda International Airport Other Things to NoteOther amenities: Air conditioner (cooling and heating functions), bath and shower with hot water, washing machine, medium size fridge, microwave, 40 inch high definition TV, cooking stove, electric kettle, pots and pans for cooking, chinaware, utensils, clothes drying rack in balcony, humidifier (for winter), and clothes hangers, bath towel, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, hair dryer.