The SpaceCharming Double room in a family home Gonville road in Thornton Heath. The price is all inclusive of all bills including Wireless Internet.
The beautiful room has a new double bed and small portable tv. There is currently no hanging or drawer space, but we have recently moved it, so will purchase a wardrobe/chest of drawers. Bed linen and towels are provided. The Bathroom is shared with the house and has a bath with shower. There is also a separate toilet. Guests will be sharing the house with us - a married with one young child and a baby due in July. Guests are welcome to use the whole house. The room is suitable for a single person or a couple.
Other facilites include:
- sharing equipped kitchen (with washing machine, gas oven, kettle, toaster and microwave)
- large garden (grass, table and chairs)
- property comes furnished with double bed, fitted wardrobe & .
- 10 minutes walk to Thornton Heath which serves London Bridge, Balham and Victoria.
- Lots of local amenities and restaurants nearby
- Sorry, no Housing benefit
It's a 10-12 minutes walk to Thornton Heath, even quicker by bus. It takes 27 minutes to Victoria and 45-55 minutes to Oxford Circus. There are lots of cafes and shops nearby. Easy commute to CR0, CR4, CR7, Brixton, Tooting, Tooting Bec, Crystal Palace, Norwood, Anerley, Penge, Clapham, Clapham Common, Thornton Heath, Clapham South, Wandsworth, Croydon, London Bridge, London Victoria, Blackfriars, Kings Cross, Waterloo, Gatwick, Brighton, Purley.