The SpaceWhy should you visit our Tingvong Village in Sikkim.
1. You want to be with nature
2. You want to look at millions of stars
3. You want to experience the crisp mountain and farmland air
4. You want to take small walks or treks or drive and bathe in the nearby waterfalls
5. Butterflies and Bees
6. Lepcha Culture and Organic Food
7. A rustic but clean and hygenic stay Guest AccessGuest have access to the whole house, kitchen, living areas, farms except the Bed Rooms of the Farmer. Interaction with GuestsI do not stay there but i host the site at Airbnb , as there is lack of internet access i manage their account, Mr Dupden Lepcha is your host and he is very helpful and interactive and can speak English. His family cooks and looks after all your needs with Millet Beer on the house and at an additional cost some delicious home made organic Wines. The NeighborhoodIf you are fond of nature and rustic untouched beauty then Dzongu can be a beautiful holiday, you can stay here for minimum 2 nights and upto 5 nights. Other places which can be arranged are Pentong, Lingthem and Tents with Treks.
Getting AroundReaching here is 4 hours by car from Gangtok or 7 hours from Bagdogra airport. Ideally you should keep your vehicle with you the budget traveller can come by public transport which will be a little tiring.
Getting around is by foot and vehicle. No adhoc transport is available due to to remoteness. One day in advance or before travel all can be arranged. Other Things to Note1. 4 hours from Gangtok by Car
2. Ideally you should keep the car with you but if you are young and energetic we can guide you to come in a public transport
3. Food is included in the price
4. Prices are per head