Staubach Creek Ranch, Great Mountain Vistas in Big Sky Country
Montana's Staubach Creek Ranch - set in the shadows of the Elkhorn Mountains - features abundant wildlife viewing of elk, deer, birds and an array of other animals. Throw your line into the ranch's fishing pond stocked with brook trout. Explore the ranch's 1,600 acres or the nearby Elkhorns on foot or by horseback.
The ranch provides the perfect private getaway for a family or small group. Try your hand at wrangling or driving cattle. Or, just relax and enjoy views of the majestic Elkhorn and Big Belt Mountains, both part of the Rocky Mountain range, and the nearby Canyon Ferry Lake.
This historic ranch was homesteaded in 1865 by Valentine Staubach, a German immigrant. Many of the original buildings remain on the ranch.
The newly remodeled guest house provides a comfortable residence for guests. Linens and towels are provided. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, silverware and flatware. The house also has a large-capacit washer and dryer.
Keywords: guest house, cottage,
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page