The Spacehis is our dream place, on which we worked for the past two years, and where we plan to retire*. We bought the land, flattened it; designed a traditional stilt house, bought two massive trees, cut them, and made the plan come true...finally.
Can handle max 6p. inside; virtually unlimited if using hammocks underneath. Bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, games (badminton, pétanque, darts game, board games). One of the last places with no Wifi signal whatsoever. Guest AccessYou can have access to:
- A traditional stilt house with large balcony to enjoy 300degree view of the lake
- 2000m2 garden for BBQ under the tropical starry sky of Dong Nai
- Large view kitchen and (mostly) open bathroom
- A tiny tree blue tree house Interaction with GuestsDuring your stay, you have plenty of choice to enjoy the nature:
- Different options for green walk
- Trekking in the Dong Nai Natural Reserve (you better contact the local guide of King Fisher Tourism)
- Boating with Tanguy - our boat from Can Tho, if you feel confident navigating
- Local market and shops 1km away, using our motorbike or bike
The NeighborhoodThe house is next to Tri An Lake (32.400 ha), located at the entrance of Dong Nai Natural Reserve with 67.903 ha of forest, small islands, plenty of choice of visit:
- Green walk aroud the area, biking is perfect.
- Trekking in the reserve (better with a guide from Vietnam KingFisher Tourism: (URL HIDDEN)
- Bird watching
- Visiting the islands
- Swimming in the lake
- Visiting the war zone (30km from the house)
- Just taking a deep breath
Getting AroundTo get there :
- By bus from Ben Xe Mien Dong, direction Ly Lich (2,5usd/person). You ask them to stop before "cau chien khu D" (the bridge of war zone D)
- By car : 1h-1,5h from Ho Chi Minh City
- By motorbike : 2h from HCM City Other Things to NoteFeel free to plant a tree, if you feel like !