The SpaceLooking for a special place full of atmosphere? This is it! This lovely 3 bedroom Trinity Beach holiday house is only one block back (see map) from the Trinity Beach beachfront, restaurants, cafes, pub and a short walk to a 2nd beach with magnificent island, mountain and beach views. This beachside retreat (appropriately called "Trinity Tropical Oasis") with pool and large spa bath has been carefully crafted over the years to provide guests with a private, relaxing tropical escape.
It has several outdoor entertainment areas set in your own private tropical gardens with 6ft high bamboo lined fencing and sandstone water feature. In the evening enjoy the rainbow spotlight on the wooden carving from the bar, pool and gazebo areas, the soft lighting over the pool and bar areas, and fairy lights in the gazebo and patio ceilings. Some of the exotic plants you will find in the tropical gardens include bromeliads, heliconias, fantasies, cycads, ferns and a good assortment of palms.
This Cairns beach house exudes a warm, inviting atmosphere in the living and dining areas, and a cool tropical or beach feel in the bedrooms and bathroom. Be wowed by the chandeliers in the new main bedroom, which also has a smart tv and its own private courtyard. You will also find:
* 4 tvs (including one huge 50 inch plasma tv and a smart tv for internet, Youtube, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Netflix, etc) so you can all do your own thing (with 3 DVD players) and a CD/MP3 player/radio
* A library of DVDs, and board games for a quiet night in, or to distract the kids!
* Pool noodles/chairs so you can float around the pool with cocktail in hand... and floating flower candle holders for extra atmosphere at night!
* Books - grab a glass of wine and a book and head for the gazebo in the tropical gardens for rest and relaxation
* Beach towels, picnic equipment, beach lounges, camp chairs, beach toys and a fishing rod for a fun day out at the beach
* Comprehensive visitor guide with information on the holiday home, Trinity Beach, Cairns tourism information including a self-drive Daintree Rainforest CD
* Relax in the large 11 jet spa bath (great for couples).
* A grab rail has been fitted to the bath/shower area for ease of access.
* Hair dryer provided.
KITCHEN / DINING
* Well equipped kitchen (including a large fridge - there's also a 2nd medium sized fridge great for all your bar supplies perhaps!) and dining setting inside.
* Microwave oven, fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop, jug, coffee machine, toaster, pots and pans, steaming inserts, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking utensils, food processor, salad bowls, bowls for munchies, storage containers and cook books. There's a blender for cocktails, and many guests have enjoyed the milkshake maker.
* Initial supply of essentials such as dishwashing tablets, cleaning chemicals, aluminium foil, plastic wrap, bbq wipes, insect spray, mosquito coils, matches, cooking oil.
* Undercover patio framed by tropical plants with bbq, fairy lights, sandstone water feature and outdoor dining setting
FOR THE BABY / INFANTS
* Baby equipment free of charge - cot, high chair, stroller, baby bath, change mat, potty
* DVD library includes childrens DVDs.
* Front loading washing machine / dryer, laundry powder supplied
* Internet access (wireless for multiple devices, including the smart tv) is available (extra charge: $10 per 1 GB).
* Air conditioned living / dining area and main bedroom.
That's at this lovely Cairns holiday house in a quiet residential area... Only a 5 minute walk (1 block away, see location map) is the beachfront pub (and bottleshop), bars and restaurants, main bus stop where public and tour buses pick up from, beachfront bbqs and shaded children's playground.
This property is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with separate toilet holiday home. The main and 2nd bedrooms have queen sized beds, the third bedroom can be set up as single, twin or one large bed for couples (bed is 6ft 2in long, the other is 5ft 9in long). 2 Cots available free of charge. Linen and towels are provided (except cot linen).
EXTRA HOLIDAY SAVINGS
Not only is this holiday home exceptional value, you get further savings on your holiday with:
* Free use of cot, high chair, baby bath, change mat and stroller if required.
* 10% off last minute discount
* 10% off early bird discount (book 12+ months in advance at 10% off today's rates)
* 25% off low season 28+ days bookings
* Combine low season 28+ days booking discount with early bird discount for a whopping 35% off!
Pricing is for up to 6 people in beds plus up to 2 babies/infants in cots.
This property has been holiday let since 2007 and there are many comments on the property's website (enquire for details). Here are some examples:
"Dear Ingrid, We have had a wonderful two week stay at Trinity Tropical Oasis. This house was perfect for us and our two boys. Love the new master suite too. Our favourite things – the huge white birds with yellow feathers fighting in the trees [near to the property], closeness to the beach, beautiful outdoor areas, and all around great vacation house. We had a wonderful stay – Thank you."
"Dear Ingrid, We had an amazing time staying in your beautiful house! The pool was fantastic and loved how close the house is to the beach. The self drive trip CD to the Daintree rainforest is brilliant and we would highly recommend it to future visitors. A very comfortable stay and will recommend to anybody visiting the Cairns area."
"Dear Ingrid, We really loved staying in your beach house. It is very luxury and so close by the beach! The surroundings are so beautiful, and thank you so much for all the folders [information] too! We had a great time enjoying the house, garden and beach, the Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas, Cairns and the Daintree. We will recommend your place for sure and when we’ll ever visit Trinity Beach again we’ll be back at your place! Thanks again!"
“Such a wonderful way to spend a week. This is truly an oasis. The yard is green and lush and so very relaxing. Being secluded even from the nearest neighbour makes night swims all the more enjoyable. The whole feel of the house can only add to the mood and provides the perfect end to any busy day that we have planned. This stay was everything we had hoped for and everything it was advertised to be. Thank you for contributing to lasting fond memories.”
“We truly enjoyed our stay. Having stayed/lived in Cairns before we didn’t think we would ever get that holiday feeling but your place proved us wrong. We had planned several day trips but felt so wonderfully relaxed and 'felt the serenity' here that we spent most of our time at the Oasis. For that we are very grateful. We are taking some beautiful and unique memories with us!”
"Dear Ingrid, We have enjoyed our stay in your lovely home. Everything we needed was here and the oasis you have created outside is perfect for relaxing with a glass of bubbly or two! We have already recommended you and your wonderful house to our family and friends. Thank you so much!"
"Dear Ingrid, Thank you so much for such a welcoming and cosy home. We loved your deco, the garden, the spa, the pool and accessory, the picnic stuff and pretty much everything we needed in the kitchen. It made our time in Cairns so much fun and relaxing. We’ll definitely come back "
"Ingrid, we thoroughly enjoyed our much needed relaxing break. The house was just what we needed – the comfy bed, spa and pool were ideal. We had a feast almost every night at the nearby restaurants (ate and drank way too much!) and did all the sightseeing you suggested. Many thanks for your hospitality."
This Cairns holiday house is located in Trinity Beach, considered by many to be the best beach in Cairns; a 20 minute drive from the city centre of Cairns and a 15 minute drive from Cairns international and domestic airports. Trinity Beach is central to most of the Cairns regions tourist attractions, read below about the area's attractions.
Trinity Beach shops: supermarket, butcher, newsagent, post office, medical services, dentist, pharmacy, gym, bottle shop, hairdressers, beauty services, massage, clothing shops, bakery, takeaway shops, etc. A 5 minute drive away there are larger shopping centres (one has free internet access) if you need more variety.
Trinity Beach sports: 2-10 minute drive away - several golf clubs, mini golf, a yacht club, football club, tennis club, squash courts, wake boarding, bowling club (why not try barefoot bowls!), Smithfield mountain bike tracks, Trinity Beach water sports.
Trinity Beach is a popular Cairns beach for weddings, and this holiday home with spa bath and private tropical gardens is a special place for your honeymoon or romantic getaway.
Cairns most famous attraction is of course, the Great Barrier Reef, and there are numerous tours for diving, snorkelling, fishing and various other interesting water activities to the islands, sandy cays and outer reef.
Cairns also has a casino (with a rooftop dome wildlife attraction), art galleries, museums, theatre, cinemas, wildlife parks, aboriginal cultural park, cable car, national parks, botanical gardens, and a huge variety of adventure activities (cable skiing, jungle swing, bungy jumping, white water rafting, skydiving, ATV's, go karting, horseriding, paragliding, sea kayaking, zip lines, Segways, jet boats, jet packs, sailing, hot air ballooning, helicopter rides - the list is endless - how long did you say you were staying?).
Taking a drive up north, you can visit Port Douglas (about 40 minutes), the world heritage listed Daintree National Park, Cape Tribulation and perhaps you might want to take a cruise to check out the crocodiles and other wildlife (snakes and all!) that inhabit the Daintree River.
To the west you can visit the Atherton Tablelands, the crater lakes (yes, they were volcanoes), waterfalls, rainforest retreats and the outback.
To the south you can visit Babinda Boulders, Josephine Falls, Paronella Park, Mamu Canopy Walk and Mission Beach.
That is, of course, if you want to venture out, you may just wish to spend your days on the beach, using the bbqs and children's playground available for the public, sampling the cuisine in the beachfront restaurants or sipping on a drink or two in the Trinity Beach pub or bars. It’s a very special place to be at full moon, absolutely stunning! (What a great romantic getaway idea!) Guest AccessYou have full and private access to all facilities. The holiday home and gardens are fully fenced (6 ft). Sorry, no pets allowed on the property. Interaction with GuestsThe owner manages the property. The gardens and pool are attended to on a regular basis. A comprehensive visitor guide is provided at the holiday home, and the owner is contactable by email, telephone or SMS for any queries or assistance needed. The NeighborhoodFriendly, family neighbourhood. Extremely romantic full moons over the beach. A good place for couples or families, and popular with weddings. Simply beautiful tropical beach, not overcrowded with shaded childrens playground, public toilets, shower and several free bbqs with seating, peak season watersports hire. Many people walking at 6am for fitness and to take in the stunning atmosphere and views seen at that time of day. Getting AroundThe main bus stop for Trinity Beach is just around the corner where public buses and tour buses stop. Other Things to NoteWireless internet for multiple devices is available as an optional extra - just $10 per 1 GB.