Looking for a special property with heaps of atmosphere? This 3 bedroom Cairns holiday home is it! Trinity Tropical Oasis is only one block back (see map) from the Trinity Beach beachfront, restaurants, cafes, pub and a short walk to a 2nd beach with magnificent island, mountain and beach views. A beachside retreat with pool and large spa bath, it has been carefully crafted over the years to provide guests with a private, relaxing tropical escape.
Relax in this Cairns holiday homes several outdoor entertainment areas set in your own private tropical gardens with 6ft high bamboo lined fencing and lovely water feature. In the evening enjoy the rainbow spotlight on the wooden carving from the bar, pool and gazebo areas, the soft lighting over the pool and bar areas, and fairy lights in the gazebo and patio. Some of the exotic plants you will find in the tropical gardens include bromeliads, heliconias, fantasies, cycads, ferns & a good assortment of palms.
This Cairns beach home exudes a warm, inviting atmosphere in the living and dining areas, and a cool tropical or beach feel in the bedrooms and bathroom. A touch of luxury at a very reasonable price, be wowed by the main bedroom chandeliers, jungle style living area and large 11 jet spa bath. The (new) main bedroom even has its own little courtyard. It definitely is a special holiday house with the comforts of home. Facilities include:
* 4 tvs (including one huge 50 inch plasma tv and a smart tv for internet, Youtube, Facebook, Netflix, etc, with 3 DVD players) so you can all do your own thing and a CD/MP3 player/radio. Note internet access is an optional extra (see below).
* A library of DVDs, and board games for a quiet night in, or to distract the kids!
* Pool noodles/chairs so you can float around the pool with cocktail in hand... and floating flower candle holders for extra atmosphere at night!
* Books - grab a glass of wine and a book and head for the gazebo in the tropical gardens for rest and relaxation
* Beach towels, picnic equipment, beach lounges, camp chairs, beach toys and a fishing rod for a fun day out at the beach
* Comprehensive visitor guide with information on the holiday home, Trinity Beach, Cairns tourism information including a self-drive Daintree Rainforest CD
* Relax in the large 11 jet spa bath (great for couples).
* A grab rail has been fitted to the bath/shower area for ease of access.
* Hair dryer provided.
KITCHEN / DINING
* Well equipped kitchen (including a large fridge - there's also a 2nd medium sized fridge great for all your bar supplies perhaps!) and dining setting inside.
* Microwave oven, fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop, jug, coffee machine, toaster, food processor, pots and pans, steaming inserts, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking utensils, salad bowls, bowls for munchies, storage containers and cook books. There's a blender for cocktails, and many guests have enjoyed the milkshake maker.
* Initial supply of essentials such as dishwashing tablets, cleaning chemicals, aluminium foil, plastic wrap, bbq wipes, insect spray, mosquito coils, cooking oil.
* Undercover patio framed by tropical plants with bbq, fairy lights, lovely water feature and outdoor dining setting.
FOR THE BABY / INFANTS
* Baby equipment free of charge - cot, high chair, stroller, baby bath, change mat, potty
* DVD library includes childrens DVDs.
* Front loading washing machine/dryer, clothes airer, clothes line, laundry powder supplied
* Ironing board and iron
* Internet access (wireless for multiple devices) is available (extra charge: $10 per 1 GB).
That's at this lovely Cairns holiday house in a quiet residential area... Only a 5 minute walk (1 block away, see location map) is the beachfront pub (and bottleshop), bars and restaurants, main bus stop where public and tour buses pick up from, beachfront bbqs and shaded children's playground.
Please note there is on-street parking only. It is a quiet cul-de-sac with little traffic.
This property is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with separate toilet property. The (new) main and 2nd bedrooms have queen sized beds, the third bedroom can be configured as a single, twin or larger than queen sized bed (one single bed is 6ft 2in long, the other is 5ft 9in long). Two cots are available free of charge. Linen & towels are provided (except cot linen).
This property has been holiday let since 2007 and there are many comments in the holiday home's guest book. Here are some examples:
"Dear Ingrid, We have had a wonderful two week stay at Trinity Tropical Oasis. This house was perfect for us and our two boys. Love the new master suite too. Our favourite things – the huge white birds with yellow feathers fighting in the trees [near to the property], closeness to the beach, beautiful outdoor areas, and all around great vacation house. We had a wonderful stay – Thank you."
“Such a wonderful way to spend a week. This is truly an oasis. The yard is green and lush and so very relaxing. Being secluded even from the nearest neighbour makes night swims all the more enjoyable. The whole feel of the house can only add to the mood and provides the perfect end to any busy day that we have planned. This stay was everything we had hoped for and everything it was advertised to be. Thank you for contributing to lasting fond memories.”
“We truly enjoyed our stay. Having stayed/lived in Cairns before we didn’t think we would ever get that holiday feeling but your place proved us wrong. We had planned several day trips but felt so wonderfully relaxed and 'felt the serenity' here that we spent most of our time at the Oasis. For that we are very grateful. We are taking some beautiful and unique memories with us!”
"Dear Ingrid, We have enjoyed our stay in your lovely home. Everything we needed was here and the oasis you have created outside is perfect for relaxing with a glass of bubbly or two! We have already recommended you and your wonderful house to our family and friends. Thank you so much!"
"Dear Ingrid, Thank you so much for such a welcoming and cosy home. We loved your deco, the garden, the spa, the pool and accessory, the picnic stuff and pretty much everything we needed in the kitchen. It made our time in Cairns so much fun and relaxing. We’ll definitely come back "
"Ingrid, we thoroughly enjoyed our much needed relaxing break. The house was just what we needed – the comfy bed, spa and pool were ideal. We had a feast almost every night at the nearby restaurants (ate and drank way too much!) and did all the sightseeing you suggested. Many thanks for your hospitality."
This Cairns holiday house is located in Trinity Beach, considered by many to be the best beach in Cairns; a 20 minute drive from the city centre of Cairns and a 15 minute drive from Cairns international and domestic airports. Trinity Beach is central to most of the Cairns regions tourist attractions, read below about the area's attractions.
Trinity Beach shops: supermarket, butcher, newsagent, post office, medical services, dentist, pharmacy, gym, bottle shop, hairdressers, beauty services, massage, clothing shops, bakery, takeaway shops, etc. A 5 minute drive away there are larger shopping centres (one has free internet access) if you need more variety.
Trinity Beach sports: 2-10 minute drive away - several golf clubs, mini golf, a yacht club, football club, tennis club, squash courts, wake boarding, bowling club (why not try barefoot bowls!), Smithfield mountain bike tracks, Trinity Beach water sports.
Trinity Beach is a popular Cairns beach for weddings, and this holiday home with spa bath and private tropical gardens is a special place for your honeymoon or romantic getaway.
Cairns most famous attraction is of course, the Great Barrier Reef, and there are numerous tours for diving, snorkelling, fishing and various other interesting water activities to the islands, sandy cays and outer reef.
Cairns also has a casino (with a rooftop dome wildlife attraction), art galleries, museums, theatre, cinemas, wildlife parks, aboriginal cultural park, cable car, national parks, botanical gardens, and a huge variety of adventure activities (cable skiing, jungle swing, bungy jumping, white water rafting, skydiving, ATV's, go karting, horseriding, paragliding, sea kayaking, zip lines, Segways, jet boats, jet packs, sailing, hot air ballooning, helicopter rides - the list is endless - how long did you say you were staying?).
Taking a drive up north, you can visit Port Douglas (about 40 minutes), the world heritage listed Daintree National Park, Cape Tribulation and perhaps you might want to take a cruise to check out the crocodiles and other wildlife (snakes and all!) that inhabit the Daintree River.
To the west you can visit the Atherton Tablelands, the crater lakes (yes, they were volcanoes), waterfalls, rainforest retreats and the outback.
To the south you can visit Babinda Boulders, Josephine Falls, Paronella Park, Mamu Canopy Walk and Mission Beach.
That is, of course, if you want to venture out, you may just wish to spend your days on the beach, using the bbqs and children's playground available for the public, sampling the cuisine in the beachfront restaurants or sipping on a drink or two in the Trinity Beach pub or bars. Itâ€™s a very special place to be at full moon, absolutely stunning! (What a great romantic getaway idea!)