The SpaceAs frequent travellers ourselves, we know how finding the ‘right' place to stay is essential.
From the moment you arrive you will see how we have channelled our international travelling experiences into ensuring that everything in our home is designed to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
Our contemporary cosy and warm home is a spacious single storey with an ‘open-plan' living and dining style. It has a huge backyard and an outdoor entertainment area. Outdoor parking is available on site.
- 30 mins from Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) and Avalon Airport
- 25 mins from Melbourne CBD
Just a few easy minutes walk or drive to local shops, amenities, public transport, dining and recreational facilities.
Or for travelling to Melbourne City CBD, there is excellent public transport (with ‘Park and Ride' facilities if required), or if you prefer a low-priced taxi, our area is fully serviced by Uber (for more details, please see the booklet in your room).
Please refer to “The Neighbourhood" section to see all the list of local highlights to visit.
This quiet, restful, ‘Executive' style Guest bedroom is spacious and well-lit with a window facing a delightful garden.
For TWO Pax:
- Fully furnished with comfortable Double Bed (DB) as per listing photos
- With L-chaise sofa for room guests use
For FOUR Pax:
- Fully furnished with comfortable Double Bed (DB)
- Plus QS comfortable L-chaise pull out sofa bed for guests maximum comfort.
This room includes:
- Quilt, high quality bed linens, pillows, throws & cushion
- Modern bedside table with convenient reading lamp
- Spacious, airy built-in wardrobe, with excellent storage
- L-Chaise Sofa lounge and shelves, all for your convenience.
Your privacy will be assured and there is a sliding door which separates the guests' bedrooms, bathroom and toilet from communal areas and the host's areas.
Our guests have an exclusive private access to the guest's bathroom and toilet separate from the host. They are shared between guests in our home.
For guest access to our home, please refer to “Guess Access" section for more information.
If you need 2 bedrooms and wants to book two rooms please contact us directly to confirm even if the calendar shows it is booked, or alternatively check out our second guest room property listing for availability. How? Click on the Host photo and scroll down to the bottom of the host profile page.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask us and we will do our best to answer all your queries.
We would love to hear from you and share our home with you.
Maki and Roy Guest AccessCOMPLIMENTARY Services
- FREE Internet WIFI
- FREE excellent Italian Coffee
- FREE homemade Italian Cantucci Biscotti and Natural Leaf Tea
- FREE Parking on the driveway or off-street parking
- FREE $10 discount on your ‘first' Uber ride per Uber account
- TV, DVD player and couch
- Dining ware and cutleries
- Cups, mugs and glassware
- Kitchen ware and cooking utensils
- Guest's food pantry, fridge & freezer section
- Microwave and other cooking facilities
- Dishwasher and dish washing liquid
- Washing machine
- Clothes line (indoor and outdoor)
- Laundry powder
- Iron & ironing board
Guest BEDROOM (are provided with)
- Bath & Face towels
- Spare Bed sheet
- Hand towel and hand wash
- Bath mat
- Shampoo, conditioner & body wash
- Hair dryer
- Toilet rolls
OTHER Access Areas and Services Available
- Outdoor Entertainment and Garden Area
- Books on the bookshelves in Dining Area
- Travel Brochures for guest reference
- Guest Handbook for FAQs will be provided in each room
- Airport Pick Up and/or Drop Off service available for a small fee. Please enquire about availability once your booking is confirmed.
- Small Fee for Portable Wi-Fi 'setup' on Data Plan or Mobile Data Plan to use on the road (please enquire if you need this service during your booking)
*The guest bathroom and toilet facilities and supplies will be shared with other bedroom guests. Interaction with GuestsWe will be in and out of our home. Please feel free to ask us any questions in person. If we are not home, we are contactable any time via Airbnb messaging system or SMS before and during your stay. We will try our best to help you in any way we can and make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible. The NeighborhoodOur cosy and warm modern home is situated in a prime location in Hoppers Crossing, with easy access to either the Melbourne City CBD for great shopping and city attractions, or the countryside for leisurely scenic drives (to the 'Great Ocean Road' trip).
Our neighbourhood is a friendly and multicultural suburb that is self-sufficient with great infrastructure. You will have everything that you need without even having to travel outside the suburb. It is just minutes walk or drive to local shops and shopping centre (Wyndham Village and Pacific Werribee), beach, river, restaurants, cafes, pubs, leisure centre, fitness centre, cinema and easy access to low-cost public transport.
We love this neighbourhood and we know you will too. Our neighbours are permanent residents, and so you get to experience authentic local culture, first hand.
Also you will get to enjoy the best of both worlds without effort; a quick trip to Melbourne City CBD or a quick drive for country adventure. The new Wyndham Harbour Werribee South Marina Square Development is newly open since Feb 2016.
Must see local highlights include - our beautiful Heritage listed Werribee Mansion Hotel & Spa, Victorian State Rose Garden, Werribee Open Zoo Range, Shadowfax Winery (for Wine Tasting, Great Food with Wood Fired authentic Italian Pizza), and Werribee Park Golf Club.
MAIN Local Shops
- 5-7 min (750m) walk to local Wyndham Village Shopping Centre
- 9 min (5.7 km) drive to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre (bus available)
*There are more local shops available nearby
PUBLIC TRANSPORT or CAR Access to Melbourne City CBD
- 5 min walk to the bus stop
- 8-10 min bus ride to TARNEIT or HOPPERS CROSSING Train Stations
- 5 min drive to TARNEIT or HOPPERS CROSSING Train Stations
- 25 min train ride (4 -Stops) to City CBD (Southern Cross Train Station)
- 45-50 min train ride (stops at all stations) to City CBD
- 25 km (25-30 min) drive to City CBD* (for major City attractions)
- 33 km (30 min) to Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine)/Avalon Airport
LOCAL and NEARBY Places to Visit
- 12 km (19 min) to Werribee Park*
(Werribee Mansion Hotel & Spa, Victoria State Rose Garden, Werribee Open Range Zoo, Werribee Shadowfax Winery)
- 12.5 km (17 mins) to Point Cook Homestead
- 13 km (17 mins) to Point Cook RAAF Museum & Interactive Flying Display
- 19 km (20 min) to Yarraville Town Centre*
(Eatery, Cafes, Bar, Vintage Cinema)
- 20 km (20 min) to Williamstown*
(Restaurant, Pier, Beach, Botanic Garden)
NEARBY Melbourne City CBD
- 19.7 km ( 24 min) to Newport
- 26 km (33 min) to Melbourne Zoo*
- 26.5 km (26 min) to Southbank*
- 28 km (29 min) to Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne*
- 29.4 (32 min) to South Yarra*
- 30 km (33 in) to Carlton*
- 32 km (35 min) to St Kilda Botanical Gardens and Esplanade*
*Lots more places to visit - information can be provided during your stay
COUNTRY Drive and Other Regional Visits
- 36.7 km (34 min) to Serendip Sanctuary*
- 38.6 km (36 min) to You Yangs Regional Park
- 61.5 km (1 h) to Dandenong Ranges*
- 93.3 km (1 h 20 min) to Yarra Valley Region (wine tasting tour)*
- 94.6 km (1 h 16 min) to Mornington Peninsula Region (Hot Springs)*
- 95.2 km (1 h 5 min) to Daylesford Region and Macedon Ranges*
- 98.2 km (1 h 6 min) to Sovereign Hill Ballarat (Goldfields)*
- 147 km (1 h 43 min) to Bendigo City Tour (Goldfields)*
- 177 km (2 h min) to Great Ocean Road Region*
(visit Torquay, Aireys Inlet, Anglesea, Lorne, Apollo Bay, Cape Otway Ranges & National Park, Wildlife Experience, 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, The Grampians)
'*' Must visit places– something you would not want to miss! Getting AroundOur place is conveniently located close to bus stops, train stations, car rental and Uber taxi. Quick and easy public transport access to the City CBD and a short drive to our beautiful Victorian Country visits.
For Airport Transfer Options (Melbourne Airport Tullamarine or Avalon Airport):
1. We offer Airport Pick Up and/or Drop Off service for a small fee. Please enquire about availability once your booking is confirmed.
2. Melbourne Taxi fare estimate ($80-$90 depending on traffic) from Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine).
3. SkyBus City-Airport-Express Service fare cost ($36 Adult round trip) from Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) to Southern Cross Station (in City CBD). Train from this station to TARNEIT Station cost ($3.75 fare) + Bus ride ($3.75 fare).
By train 4 Stops (25 min) to Melbourne CBD for major city attractions and a short, easy trip to our beautiful countryside adventures.
You will need to buy a ‘MYKI' card at the ‘major' train station (or Newsagent or 7-Eleven store) and top-up some money to use the Public Transport (trams, trains and buses). Top-up can be made at any train stations, tram stops and with the bus driver. Maximum whole day charge is $7.50.
Train, tram and bus timetable are available on a smart phone app and we can teach you how to plan your journey when you arrive.
Uber ride is best for private car transport over Melbourne cab. They are cheaper, cleaner car and fast with better customer service. Simply download the “Uber" App to your phone and register an account as a ‘rider'. Booking Uber is quick and easy.
As our guest, you will receive a ‘FREE' Complimentary $10 discount on your ‘first' ride with Uber per account holder.
Car rental service centres are 5 minutes drive from our home. Parking in the city is cheaper after 4pm. More information can be provided during your stay. Other Things to NoteSECURITY and SAFETY
Our home has security door locks for your comfort and safety. You room has a key door lock.
One of our main door has keyless door lock requiring pin code.
Very soon all our door locks will be upgraded to a keyless security locks.
Password will be provided upon check-in.
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT Time
Our check-in time is from 2pm and check-out time is at 10:00am.
If the room is available earlier than the specified check-in time you may check-in earlier so please enquire. Please kindly ensure to notify us of your arrival times so we can hand the keys to you personally.
If you want to leave your luggage before 'check-in' or 'check-out' time, there are affordable hire lockers to store your luggage at Southern Cross train station and Flinders Station.
Traveller's SHOWER, RESTING and MEDICAL Emergency Access
If you are tired, needed a shower and a few hours of sleep before check-in time there are affordable services provided at Southern Cross train station. Traveller's medical emergency is next door to the shower and bed hire facilities and opposite hire locker section.
There are several locker hire sections in Southern Cross train station. Please enquire at the train station Information Desk.
The rate shown per night is for one guest, additional guest (sharing room with main guest) is $17 per night.