The SpaceEscape to the West Coast. Perfectly situated in Ucluelet across the road from the beach and walking distance to everything, this luxurious townhouse comfortably sleeps 4 people - and of course is a perfect romantic retreat for 2!
Dogs considered, please see info at end of description!
We hope our home provides the perfect getaway whether you're out exploring the beautiful surroundings (the Wild Pacific Trail is directly across the road), watching the sun go down from the hot tub, or simply relaxing and taking in the view.
• West facing deck with 4-person saltwater hot tub, perfect for West Coast evenings
• Additional south-east facing deck, perfect for morning coffee in the sun
• Living room with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplace, and beautiful ocean views
• Master bedroom with King bed, gas fireplace, French door to main deck, and stunning ocean views. Master ensuite has heated slate floors, double vanity, and jetted Jacuzzi bathtub
• Second bedroom with Queen bed, 16' ceilings, French door to second deck. Second bathroom has heated slate floors, double vanity, and large walk-in slate shower
• Gourmet kitchen with heated floors and ocean views. Enjoy all the extras like gas range, dishwasher, purified water, icemaker, Vitamix blender, waffle maker, all pots/pans, handmade dishes, etc.
• For coffee drinkers there is a French press, drip coffee maker, and bean grinder
• Custom fir dining table with seating for 6
• Weber BBQ for grilling
• Free WIFI
• Cable TV (Sony 55" 4K Smart TV with non-HD cable), surround sound, Netflix
• DVD Blu-Ray player and very large selection of DVDs
• Charging cords for iPhone/iPad
• Books, playing cards, games
• Yoga mat and yoga DVDs
• Covered parking
• Keyless entry
This is an upper unit at the The Ridge, looking out at Big Beach, situated across the road from the ocean with beautiful ocean views from the large deck, master bedroom, living room, and kitchen.
3 minute walk to beach and Wild Pacific Trail
10 min walk to local shops, restaurants, and amenities
Walk or drive to dozens of additional beaches in the area
Dogs may be allowed for an additional pet fee. PLEASE REQUEST APPROVAL IN ADVANCE by providing us the following info:
- Breed, age, weight (for each dog if there is more than one)
- If there are any issues with accidents, chewing, barking when home alone, etc.
- Whether you will be bringing a doggy bed for the floor or bringing blankets to protect couch/bed. Also if you're able to bring doggy towels to dry them after time outside. Thank you for your care - we try to keep the house looking beautiful for everyone to enjoy! :) Guest AccessGuests will have the space to themselves except for a few areas marked private. As we live here when it is not booked by guests, some of our belongings remain. We invite you to make yourselves at home while respecting the privacy of any personal belongings. Interaction with GuestsUpon booking, we will email you our Welcome Manual with directions, your code for the keyless entry, loads of area information, etc. When you arrive at the home there will be a printed version of the manual as well as maps, brochures, etc.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have! The NeighborhoodUcluelet is a small town on the ocean on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. It is a short drive from Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park.
This is an area of stunning unspoiled wilderness. Enjoy a wide range of activities including beach and forest walks, surfing, cycling, fishing, whale and bear watching in the summer, storm watching in the winter, or simply relaxing in the hot tub and taking in the view.
From our deck you can enjoy eagles, deer, and even see the occasional whale passing by in the ocean! Grey whales, humpbacks, and orcas pass through these waters. This area is also home to seals, sea lions, otters, black bears, wolves, and more.
We are located in a quiet area steps from the beach and the Wild Pacific Trails but within walking distance of Ucluelet's shops and amenities including restaurants (casual, mid range, high end), coffee shops, grocery store, health food store, beer and wine shop, skateboard park, small aquarium, fitness centre, community centre with drop in yoga, etc. Getting AroundUcluelet is located approximately:
4 hour drive from Victoria
2.5 hour drive from Nanaimo (add 1.5 hour ferry ride if coming from Vancouver)
A car is recommended for getting to/from Ucluelet and for exploring the surrounding areas. Other Things to NoteWe supply bath towels but if you would like beach towels please bring your own. Don't forget your bathing suits for the hot tub!
The home is professionally cleaned before and after all stays.
Please note that our 10 year old dog, Wilbur, a pug/beagle cross, lives here when we do. If anyone in your group is allergic to dogs this is probably not a good pick for your holiday.