The SpaceIn elegant villa's interior used antique furniture, decorative elements and ware from my collection, which creates very cosy home atmosphere.
Villa is surrounded by magnificent garden with tropical flowers and fruit trees, which are home for many animals - you can see there jumping monkeys, chipmunks, peacocks, rare colorful birds and others. Also there is a small beautiful pond with fish and lotos flowers.
Villa is perfect choice for quiet family holiday and for yoga groups and different kinds of training abroad as this place is very peaceful, surrounded by nature and has area for yoga.
Villa has 5 double bedrooms, 2 living rooms, equipped kitchen, terrace facing garden and spacious balcony with fantastic panoramic garden and ocean view. Every bedroom has ensuit bathroom with hot shower, comfortable bed with mosquito net, ceiling fan, a wardrobe, a table and a cloth handle. 4 of 5 bedrooms has air conditioner.
Have fun playing table tennis in the garden or try relaxing ayurvedic massage in our spa. Enjoy sunset and share hookah with friends at spacious villa's balcony with soft hassocks. You will love this place! Guest AccessVilla service:
- cleaning rooms, changing towels and bedsheets by request
- free 4G wifi
- cooler with drinking water
- parking on private villa territory
- table tennis
Service by guest request (additional cost):
- airport transfer
- tuk-ruk taxi
- island tours and short 1day trip organizing
- Ayurvedic massage
- surf lessons Interaction with GuestsMe and my wife are managing the villa. We're happy to help you with all your needs during your staying, we could arrange barbecue or srilankan curry dinner if you wish. Also we'll help you with car/bike rent, tours, massage and other things you may need - just ask! The NeighborhoodVilla is placed in very calm and peaceful garden with private territory (in neighborhood with my family's house), surrounded by jungles of Rumassala hill, famous for its nature - you can see many birds, chipmunks, jumping monkeys, peacocks, hedgehogs here! As well its quite close to all tourist attractions - restaurants, shops, bars, water sports and diving centers. Slowly walk to Unawatuna beach will take about 10 minutes (900m), and just 10 minutes will take to the second famous Jungle beach. There are also beautiful buddhist Temple and Japanese Peace Pagoda (600 m).
You can also visit from here sea turtle hatchery in Habaraduwa (8,6km), nice beaches of Mirissa (30km) and Hikkaduwa (24km), see stick fishermans in Ahanagama (20km), explore Koggala lake by boat safari (11,5km) and make trip to Yala (163km) or Udawalawe national park (141km), visit old Dutch fort in Galle, go diving at coral reef or learn surf at Dewata! Getting AroundVilla is placed in 2,5 hours from Colombo International airport Bandaranaike (155km), also there is train station Unawatuna (2,8km), from where you can travel to Colombo, Kandy, Matara, etc. Also there is bus station in 1,9km, from where you can go to Hikkaduwa, Mirissa, Weligama, Galle, etc. Other Things to NoteНа территории виллы живет очень дружелюбная молодая собака - лабрадор (не агрессивная, не кусается!)