The SpaceMediterranean-style stone walls surround this two-storey, three-bedroom villa and its small manicured garden with a fountain and lotus pond, creating an atmosphere of serenity and complete privacy, making it perfect for a family holiday or vacation with a small group of friends.
The ground floor has a very comfortably furnished open-plan living & dining room with adjoining kitchen, perfect for self-catering. Next to the living room there are two, en-suite guest bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, and the other with twin beds that can be converted to a king. There is also a separate study room equipped with a desk and a sofa, which can also be used as an additional bedroom (at extra charge).
The top floor is home to the spacious master bedroom, complete with a luxurious en-suite bathroom with an oval bathtub, a walk-in wardrobe, satellite TV, working desk and its own large wooden balcony with views of the tree tops.
From the ground floor living room floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors lead to the wooden deck with outdoor furniture and sun loungers surrounding a 6 x 4-metre swimming pool lined with volcanic stone, and surrounded by tropical plants.
- Master bedroom comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and work desk.
- Air-conditioned study room, which can be used as an additional bedroom for two extra persons.
- Luxury bedding and towels, bathrobes, and Karma original toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and cable TV channels, with a kitchen and dining table for eight, and wrap-around and sliding French doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dishwasher (hotel provides washing detergent on request).
-Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent)(URL HIDDEN)metre overflow swimming pool.
- Timber pool deck with three sun loungers and an umbrella.
- Outdoor garden rattan furniture including table, four chairs and lounging chair.
- Small, well manicured garden with tropical flowers and fish ponds. Guest AccessEach group of the guests has full access to the luxurious Karma Kandara resort facilities including private beach club, main swimming pool with astonishing views, unique tree-top jungle gym, and kids' club. As well as the resort's two restaurants and one of the island's best spas are available at regular prices. Interaction with GuestsFeel free to enjoy professional concierge services from VillaNaBali management or organize your every's need before your arrival. There will be your chauffeur waiting for you in the airport upon arrival, as well as your butler who will greet you at the resort's reception. Our supervising Area Manager is available on call in case you have any special request or wish to deliver your comment. You will be wrapped in warm Balinese hospitality from the first until you last minute of stay with us and we hope that you will enjoy your holiday in Bali. The NeighborhoodThe resort is located on Bukit peninsula, the southern part of Bali, 30 min away from Denpasar International airport.
The famous Uluwatu – with its ancient Hindu temple, popular surf spot with unforgettable sunsets is located nearby, as well as the cultural part GWK, the destination for those who want to learn about local history and culture and see the best traditional Kecak dance performances in Bali.
The Jimbaran fishermen's village with the best seafood restaurants in Bali, where the freshest seafood is grilled and served right on the beach, is only 20 min away.
The luxurious Banyan Tree, Bvlgari, Four Seasons, Ayana resorts with their world-class SPA facilities (including the largest Thalasso SPA in the world in Ayana) and exquisite restaurants are also a short drive away.
More 5 star resorts, shopping and beaches can be found in world-famous Nusa Dua resort area, only a 20 min drive away. Getting AroundWe provide car with a driver available for 8 consecutive hours and until 23:00 for every day of your stay - kindly provide sufficient cash flow to the driver to refill gasoline, also guests are responsible for parking and toll fees. Using the car for more than 8 hours a day and driver's overtime after 23:00 are charged at additional Rp 70.000 per hour.
However, if for any reason, you need a taxi, please contact the resort's reception which is open around the clock. Other Things to NoteSPECIAL OFFER all year round!
- 20% discount for last minute booking (within 30 days of arrival)
- 10% discount for weekly booking
- 20% (and more) discount for 30+ nights booking
Please note that for last minute rate is already set up as per discount