The SpaceWe are a family run Bed & Breakfast with two quiet (so we were told by guests) school aged children. Located along Highway 5, within the Village of Valemount, BC.
The two bedrooms are located in a bright basement with big windows.
The two B & B rooms share the bathroom. Guest AccessCommon Room has a TV with a few DVDs.
The Bathroom is shared with the Mount Trudeau room. Interaction with GuestsI personally welcome Guests and explain everything to you upon your arrival. I leave Guests to themselves but I am available to answer any questions you have.
There are a couple maps of Valemount and surrounding area as well as a Valemount Visitors Guide in your room, and brochures on activities offered (like River Rafting, ATVing, Horseback riding, River Safari) in the common area.
I'm happy to offer information on different walk/hikes and other activities in and around Valemount. There is also a great Information Centre in Valemount.
If I'm not home I can easily be reached by cell phone. The NeighborhoodWe are located on 1,6ha (4acres) along Highway 5.
We are located in Valemount, BC, about an 80minutes drive from Jasper!
Valemount is a Village of about 1020.
There are many (over 20) Restaurants, from Fast food to Fine Dining, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Middle Eastern, restaurants offering great burgers, steak or fish. There is also a Brewery, the Tree Ranges Brewing Company.
Our family loves the Donairs, Burgers and Fries at the Diamond H Donairs and the home cooked meals at the McLennan Car/Truck Stop.
Within a 15minute walk
- Cranberry Marsh Walking/Biking Trails, the loop is 6km
- Visitor Information Center
- Salmon Viewing and Walking Trail (0.6km) at George Hicks Park (by Info Centre)
- Big Foot Trail (starts/end at Info Centre) Loop is about 4km
- Farmers Market, by the Info Centre, Thursdays from June till end of August
- A few of the restaurants
Within a 30minute walk
- Centennial Park, great Playground for kids, Picnic tables
- Valemount Museum, open May - September, small Admission charged
- War Heroes Museum, located at the Valemount Legion, only open when the Legion is open, usually in the evening
- Three Ranges Brewery
Within a 5minute drive
- All 20+ Restaurants
- IGA (Grocery Store)
- IDA (Pharmacy)
- Liquor Store
- Gas Stations
- Activities like
- ATV Trips
- Horseback riding
- Rodeo (one in June & one in July)
Within a 20minutes drive
- Jackman Flats Trails, Hiking, Cross Country Skiing (in winter of course)
- Mount Robson Provincial Park, Info Centre, hiking trails
- Mount Terry Fox Provincial Park
- Rearguard Falls Provincial Park, 10min hike to Waterfalls
- White Water Rafting
- Helicopter Tours Other Things to NoteOffering 2 rooms, located in the basement. 1 room sleeps up to 3 people the other room up to 2 people. The two rooms share a bathroom.
If you are traveling by yourself, please make a booking inquire (rather then a direct reservation) so that I can send you a special offer (I have a single person rate of $70).
Please note that we are located in Valemount, BC