The SpaceWelcome to Keith's Place
Available is a large Australian home with a queen size bed, with share bathroom and toilet upstairs, you'll feel like your staying in an original Australian home in the seventies.
With a tranquil courtyard garden and plenty of fruit trees, you are welcome to enjoy the fruits when in season, during your stay.
Note: This tiles floor room is downstairs and is a bit cold in the winter but we will be providing you a oil heater. Other than winter season, this room will be perfect as it's cooling. Kitchen, living ares, toilet and bathroom is all upstairs
* Room rate is up to 2 people and no children under 5 please Guest AccessFree Wifi, fully equipped kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities, laundry and off street parking.
* BBQ facilities available for use as well but please clean after use.
* Bikes available for local sightseeing, take a ride to the local Bellbird Dell or to the famous Jells Park which was opened on 30 April 1976, the park attracts in excess of 700,000 visitors a year. The park is in excess of 127 hectares and contains 9 kilometers of bike paths and a fitness station area. Interaction with GuestsI am easy going and approachable, I respect people's privacy so interaction can be as little or much as you want. The NeighborhoodVermont South is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; located just 20 km southeast from Melbourne CBD.
Our neighborhood is a safe, quiet, peaceful and friendly. It is walking distance to public transport, gym, library, supermarkets, shops and also a nice park nearby if our guests feel like a leisurely walk.
Getting Around- 29 minutes to the famous Mt Dandenong tourist area
- 43 min to Mornington Peninsular
- 1.28 hour to Philip Island.
- 10 minutes to Deakin University Burwood (23 min by tram 75)
- 15 minutes to Monash University in Clayton (30 min direct by bus 742)
- 11 minutes to Kmart Burwood 24 Hours Shopping
- 8 minutes walk to Vermont Shopping Centre & Public Library
- 50 minutes bus ride to The Fashion Capital " Chadstone"
We are situated right in the middle of a triangle, of three major Shopping Centre’s namely The Glen Centro, Westfield Knox and Forest Hill Chase, all within reach by public transport or less then 8 minutes drive. Well connected with public transport by bus, tram and train.
Other Things to NoteTourist Attraction:
- Pin Oak Court is the filming location for "Ramsay Street", in the famous Australian soap opera "Neighbours". A "Neighbours" Tour Bus operates on a regular basis if you are interested.