The SpaceOur completely renovated home will be the perfect "home away from home" for your visit to Waco. We have lived in this quiet neighborhood for over 50 years, and love Waco and everything it has to offer.
You get the entire home and grounds to yourself...complete with private KING bedroom, private QUEEN bedroom, 2 full-size sofas, full bathroom, full-size washer and dryer, full-size stove/oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, glassware, dishes, flatware, etc.
- Baylor Football, Basketball, etc.
- Magnolia Market at the Silos - Chip & Joanna Gaines "Fixer Upper"
- Downtown Farmers Market (every Saturday)
- Heart of Texas Fair & Rodeo
- Boot Scootin' Honky Tonks...The Melody Ranch, Wild West, etc.
- World's Longest Lazy River is in Waco! BSR Cable Park
- Mayborn Museum at Baylor
- Armstrong Browning Library
- Dr. Pepper Museum
- Cameron Park with biking trails
- Waco Zoo
- Waco Mammoth Site
- Waco Historic Suspension Bridge
- Brazos River
- Lake Waco
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park
- Lake Whitney and cliff jumping!
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- Baylor Bear Habitat
- Balcones Distilling in Waco...the first legal whiskey distillery in Texas since prohibition!
- Local Wineries
- Arabians, Ltd in Waco.....Egyptian Arabian champions for the past 30 years with daily tours.
- Homestead Heritage...potter's house, gristmill, forgers, fiber crafts & wood shop.
- West, TX...Czech kolaches and culture Guest AccessThe entire estate is completely yours! 1,000 square foot home on 1/2 an acre with a huge yard and plenty of parking. Interaction with GuestsWe will make sure you have everything you need. We love meeting our guests and will make sure you receive top-notch Texas hospitality! The NeighborhoodWalking distance to HEB, Sam's Club, Collin Street Bakery, Denny's, the park, shopping, restaurants, fast food, gas stations, etc. The neighborhood park has a splash pad for the kids, covered picnic pavilion, playground equipment and a quarter-mile walking track.
Bellmead, Texas is a small city of about 10k residents consisting of older homes, blue collar workers, mixed races and big hearts. If you want to rent in a fancy subdivision, our home is not for you. If you want convenience, comfort and affordability while meeting some nice, down-home folk, our home is for you. You will love the privacy of having the entire home to yourselves, but you will hear trains, dogs, geese, music and the smell of BBQ's. You will also hear Baylor football sounds from McLane Stadium during football season. We feel safe here, and that's why we have made Bellmead our home for 50+ years. And that's also why we have invested and own many homes in this same neighborhood just steps away from our own home. We'd love to share our homes and hearts with you too. Getting AroundShort walk to the bus stop, 15 minutes from the Waco Regional Airport (ACT). Uber and taxis available. Sometimes it's cheaper to fly in/out of Waco and use Dallas or Austin as the layover! Other Things to NotePlease treat our home with respect as though it were your own :)
No smoking. No pets. No parties. No extra overnight guests.
Plenty of free parking.